News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Finally saw Clerks last night. An absolutely brilliant movie, I highly recommend it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

hjm978

I just watched Catching Fire today. It was pretty good. I'm a fan of action and sci-fi movies.

Sebastian

Oooh! I want to see it.
The first one pretty good

SlowPokemon

They're showing the Hunger Games double feature tonight at my college... Not sure if I'd rather go, or stay here and play video games. :O
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 07, 2014, 01:13:09 PMThey're showing the Hunger Games double feature tonight at my college... Not sure if I'd rather go, or stay here and play video games. :O
That is a toughy  ;)

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

All right, it's decided! I'm not going.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 07, 2014, 02:33:50 PMAll right, it's decided! I'm not going.
Movie lovers thread
decides to play video games
huh
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I saw Gravity recently; it was good, but seeing it at home is probably not the same as seeing it in theaters.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

hjm978

Catching Fire followed the book more closely and I thought it was better.

SuperFireKirby

Finally saw the two and a half-hour cocaine/hooker binge know as The Wolf on Wall Street. I was thoroughly impressed with Scorsese and DiCaprio's ability to make such a piece of shit human being into an extremely likable protagonist. Definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it already.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

Go see Guardians of the Galaxy.
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: shadowkirby on August 06, 2014, 01:20:41 AMGo see Guardians of the Galaxy.
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
IT IS SO GREAT LIKE ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT HAS NO IDEA
I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT TWICE AND I'M GONNA TRY TO GO AGAIN
unmotivated

Zunawe

It actually looked pretty mediocre from the previews. Did they just advertise it poorly?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Meh marvel movies never do anything for me despite how much everyone seems to love them. I'll be skipping this one