News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

I watched a Japanese movie called "Tug of War" last friday.

Best Ending of Any Movie Ever

Yugi

Just watched Forrest Gump.

best movie ever omg

Waddle Bro

Wait a movie topic how come I don't recall this

The latest movie I saw was Gravity. Liked it a lot.

Sebastian

Last 2 movies I saw were The Hunger Games (last night) and Monsters University (on Thanksgiving).

FireArrow

Tales from Earthsea... first bad Japanese anime I've watched.  :P
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on November 30, 2013, 01:12:18 PMTales from Earthsea... first bad Japanese anime I've watched.  :P

It's honestly not a bad movie it's just terrible by ghibli standards. The first 45 minutes are incredible but then the rest is awful, the story just falls apart and I'm not even sure the writers knew what was going on. Hayao Miyazaki's touch is notably absent and the plot can hardly be called a plot. On the plus side though the animation and music are incredible.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Hated the 1st hunger games, but catching fire was excellent. First time in a while that I've really been excited during a movie.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

I disliked Hunger Games too, should I see Catching Fire? :o

Actually I really liked Katniss's character but I disliked almost everything else about the book and film.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FireArrow on November 30, 2013, 01:12:18 PMTales from Earthsea... first bad Japanese anime I've watched.  :P
Has William Dafoe playing a dude who wears purple lipstick.

By definition, it is impossible for this to be a bad movie.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2013, 01:17:09 PMIt's honestly not a bad movie it's just terrible by ghibli standards. The first 45 minutes are incredible but then the rest is awful, the story just falls apart and I'm not even sure the writers knew what was going on. Hayao Miyazaki's touch is notably absent and the plot can hardly be called a plot. On the plus side though the animation and music are incredible.

That's pretty accurate, I think I think I just had extremely high expectations.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

If you haven't seen Frozen yet you really should.  It's pretty much gonna be one of those Disney classics.
unmotivated

Yugi

So does anyone want to watch movies woth me on the weekend?

Andoing

Which one you watching this weekend?

mikey

Want to watch the LEGO: Movie again but my sister won't give me a ticket ;_;
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 01, 2014, 12:48:07 PMWant to watch the LEGO: Movie again but my sister won't give me a ticket ;_;
lol
Did she like it?