News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Guess I'm not cultured! ;D thanks for telling me what an idiot I am kefka! ^_^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 19, 2012, 01:58:32 AMIn other news Skyfall was fantastic as expected.  Dat DB5.
Ahggggggggggggg, I need to see Skyfall so bad. If only to watch an Javier Bardem and an Aston Martin be sexy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

So I have no idea what cause this, but I've planned as soon as I get back from school tomorrow to watch Howl's Moving Castle :D The main theme sounds so pretty. Does anyone know where I can find it online?

K-NiGhT

YouTube is your friend, my dear bubbly friend.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 19, 2012, 08:02:20 PMSo I have no idea what cause this, but I've planned as soon as I get back from school tomorrow to watch Howl's Moving Castle :D The main theme sounds so pretty. Does anyone know where I can find it online?

It's the most amazing movie ever, as is almost every film by Hayao Miyazaki. Soundtrack is great too, as is every soundtrack by Joe Hisaishi. I'd really recommend BUYING it though, not illegally watching it.

Bubbles

The full length movie isnt on youtube, and I really dont want to start on a "part 1 of 9" movie. I normally use watchcartoonsonline.com but they always mess up the audio

Slow pssh I probably wont like it, I just wanna try it. Knowing me if I like it Ill probably end up buying everything related to it, so dont worry. And is it made by the same people as Spirited Away and Ponyo? (Im pretty sure theyre both made by the same people)

SuperFireKirby

yupyup. All by Studio Ghibli, and those three were all directed by Hayao Miyazaki.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Omg that was great :D It took me a while to realize that Calcifer was Mike Wazowski though :P

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 19, 2012, 08:39:16 PMSlow pssh I probably wont like it, I just wanna try it.
This was such a lie. Im watching it again :D

Nebbles

Well, Lincoln was fantastic.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ricky

I mostly prefer thrillers, horrors and mysterious movies (such as detective movies) for the most part as I want excitement and something to think about. My favorite movie is "The Enemy of the State" which is an incredible thriller. The best horror movie imo is The Amityville Horror. It's been over 30 years old and yet it hasn't been beaten. Other examples of great thrillers/horrors are Shutter Island, Face/Off, 1408 & Butterfly Effect. Two of the best movies I've seen are actually both amazing dramas: Crash & Babel. I'm also a big Bond fan and I've seen most of the movies several times. Skyfall was indeed amazing.
Anyways, as for TV series (maybe the wrong topic but whatever) I think these amongst others are really good: Lost, Jericho, Heroes, Touch, Persons Unknown, Midsomer Murders, Medium & The Walking Dead.

SuperFireKirby

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Face/Off.

wariopiano

Quote from: Nebbles on November 21, 2012, 02:18:07 PMWell, Lincoln was fantastic.
What do u rate lincoln using out of  5 star?

SlowPokemon

Well I want to see Life of Pi tomorrow but my brother is dragging me to the hobbit instead. :P

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel