News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 01, 2011, 06:45:33 PM...wow. I completely forgot to write my review of that. Yeah I like that soundtrack. I may write a review after the PL ones.

Also I did get your email. It went to my spam folder. I keep forgetting to tell you.
Hahaha. Probably cause it was from Microsoft.

I put the files on my SkyDrive instead of Mediafire. Just lemme know if you CANT get them, then I'll move 'em over.

SlowPokemon

So today I watched Edward Scissorhands for the first time, as I am a Burton lover yet somehow have never seen it.

...amazing. I really liked it. Not my favorite of his but excellent score by Elfman and really good all around. Very different movie.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

^There's a few good songs in there.

I have a nice collection of songs from amazing and older movies, like Lawrence of Arabia, Doctor Zhivago, The Magnificent Seven as well as the newer stuff like The English Patient, some original HP stuff, LotR, The Queen and some newer James Bond

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 06, 2011, 03:47:11 PMSo today I watched Edward Scissorhands for the first time, as I am a Burton lover yet somehow have never seen it.

...amazing. I really liked it. Not my favorite of his but excellent score by Elfman and really good all around. Very different movie.
I enjoyed watching this movie too! It's been a while since I last saw it, but it was a wonderful movie. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SPOILERS PERTAINING TO EDWARD SCISSORHANDS IN CASE ANYONE HASN'T SEEN IT

Yah it was kind of...disturbing but I liked it. Kind of reminded me just of being a social outcast. I remember what that felt like. I must say, I kind of felt a sick pleasure at the end when he killed the girl's jock boyfriend. Also I loved where he sees them together and feels the bitter, jealous hatred, and drags his hands against the wall, etc.

He was very...creepy looking though.

triforced1

I watched The Shawshank Redemption for the first time last week. Very very good movie. Stephen King is one of my favorite authors.

SlowPokemon

My Neighbor Totoro is soooo adorable. I can't watch it without smiling. <3

SuperFireKirby

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Did anyone see The Avengers, and care to give a review?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Not personally, but I've heard it's one of the best superhero films in a while, and a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes is never a bad sign.

Raymondbl

I just saw it.  It's amazing.  Not one flaw.  (in my opinion)

Favorite line -

Thor:  He's still my brother.
Black Widow: He killed 82 people in two days.
(pause)
Thor: He's adopted.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Nebbles

I'm seeing The Avengers this weekend. :D SO EXCITED!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Think I might ditch it for Dark Shadows instead, it's Tim Burton/Danny Elfman/Johnny Depp therefore I must view it even if it ends up godawful

SlowPokemon

I just watched an incredibly beautiful film by Tim Burton: "Big Fish." It was truly brilliant, and not at all like any of his other works. That was a great film.

SuperFireKirby

Do I dare ask how Dark Shadows was?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!