"Mysterious Signs/etc. in Video Games"??

Started by wariopiano, November 30, 2012, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Well they kinda had to focus more on Johto since it was the most important region in the games, so I don't think they half-assed it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

I think they made Johto great. Then they put in Kanto and they ran out room/time for more so they were like, "Well, no Underground Tunnel/Cinnabar Residents"
Problem, le solved :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 21, 2012, 09:42:33 PMI think they made Johto great. Then they put in Kanto and they ran out room/time for more so they were like, "Well, no Underground Tunnel/Cinnabar Residents"
Problem, le solved :D
I can even understand about Cinnabar (good for backstory purposes): but there was NO Safari Zone at all; not even in Johto (National Park doesn't really count). Kanto felt a little abandoned (as if Johto had, in more than one way, overshadowed it).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Cobraroll

Oh, there was a safari zone in Kanto. It just wasn't accessible through normal means, or even programmed properly, but it was there.

For some reason, Pokémon could be found there through fishing. Note the lack of a proper "shoreline" around the water.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 22, 2012, 02:33:35 AMOh, there was a safari zone in Kanto. It just wasn't accessible through normal means, or even programmed properly, but it was there.

For some reason, Pokémon could be found there through fishing. Note the lack of a proper "shoreline" around the water.
Yeah, I've heard about that before; but that's what I meant (it isn't able to be accessed normally).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber