News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Poll for TWC Management

Started by Winter, November 24, 2012, 07:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

d'awhh.

How long will you be gone for Mashi and Verm?

Mashi

About negative two years and five months.

Toby

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 10:59:59 AMWait, your not going? :L
I have always wondered how people who speak English as their first language, can make a simple mistake like that... It's just mysterious. :-\

Mashi

Not unless Cirno has plans to do something with me in college!!!

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 25, 2012, 11:01:52 AMI have always wondered how people who speak English as their first language, can make a simple mistake like that... It's just mysterious. :-\

Did I make a mistake? Please point it out.

Quote from: Mashi on November 25, 2012, 11:15:16 AMNot unless Cirno has plans to do something with me in college!!!

Yay!
Does this mean that this thread is pointless?

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 25, 2012, 11:01:52 AMI have always wondered how people who speak English as their first language, can make a simple mistake like that... It's just mysterious. :-\
You'd be surprised. I actually think that spelling things like that on social networking actually makes the poster think that theyre 'cool' in some crazy way (not saying this about you boy). Sometimes its just a typo since the keys are close to each other and its easy not to press the e

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 11:27:38 AMDid I make a mistake? Please point it out.
You said "your" instead of "you're".

Toby

Oh yeh, I always do that by accident, think it's because I use to talk like' dis, u no what I mean'. I also haven't yet taught myself to type you're.

Waddle, I have a feeling you don't like me and I would rather you send a message to me about it rather than just picking at things I do in order to secretly hint it. That is if you don't like me, if you do then sorry, it's just how it seems to me.

Waddle Bro

I have nothing against you, sorry if I have given you such an image! I just wondered about that, and I can't understand why someone has to make 16 posts in 30 minutes. I honestly have nothing against you!

Winter

Mashi sent me a private message looking to hire another TWC moderator, if you were kidding, then let me know.

Waddle Bro

Winter

Wait a moment. Well, I was being silly. After reading over the message again, Mashi already had someone in mind. Congratulations, Bird, unless you had a sudden change of heart.

Toby

Yay! Congratulations Bird! :D

Sorry about the posts Waddle and I'm glad to hear, I just found the forum games and gave them all a shot!

Bird

Yeah, I'd be happy to.

Time to change everything we know and love about TWG!!!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die