PrideSage99's Arrangements and Transcriptions

Started by PrideSage99, November 24, 2012, 05:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrideSage99

I transcribed the Bowletta battle from Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. If someone could upload this soon, that would be fantastic.
Midi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxmnio5a4aiaxlx/Bowlettabattle.mid
Pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6re52t1k7tsajt7/Bowlettabattle.pdf
Mus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhuri1kttrdg6hx/Bowlettabattle.mus
Also, I used dropbox because it's so fast and easy. I recommend others do the same ;)
Thanks, let me know~
Add me on skypee if you want; PrideSage99

Dudeman

Welcome to the forums!
First of all, rename your topic to say something like "PrideSage99's Arrangements."
Next, I know there's a way to make your links link directly to the file instead of a download page. I don't use dropbox, maybe one of the other users can tell you.
Finally, I'd like to point out that I also have made an arrangement for this. You can find it on my arrangement topic. (No hard feelings. Just letting you know.) I think I should also let you know that your starting point for the piece is actually the very end of the loop. You might want to fix that. ;) A link to the song can be found here.
I hope you have fun as you continue arranging!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PrideSage99

Not sure what you're talking about "end of the loop"... It sounds right to me. And I didn't see this on the sheets page?!... This is a wonderful welcome.... *sighs*

PrideSage99

Yea, I can't find a Bowletta Battle arrangement on the Archive... I feel insulted too, I must say.

Dudeman

Sorry! I didn't mean to insult you! Please don't take it that way.
I meant that my arrangement can be found here, on my arrangement topic. And hey, don't feel discouraged. I didn't mean to come across like that. Your arrangement sounds really good, and I'd hate to scare away a great arranger. :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PrideSage99

Well man, thanks... I just feel discouraged because my first arrangement won't go through... I have no further ideas for a better starter piece... I'm a good arranger?

Dudeman

Hey, I don't have a complete MUS file for mine yet. You can still submit yours next week!
Just out of curiosity, what games are you interested in arranging from?

spitllama

Quote from: PrideSage99 on November 24, 2012, 06:46:06 PMI just feel discouraged because my first arrangement won't go through

There's nothing keeping you from submitting your arrangement. If you feel that your transcription of Bowletta Battle is better than Dudeman's, then submit it next time and let the mods decide. It has nothing to do with who arranges it first or last.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

PrideSage99

Any mario game, pokemon mystery dungeon (Bespinben got me addicted...), any regular pokemon games, zelda, kingdom hearts, and possibly the mother series. And I can actually post my arrangement??

PrideSage99

Dudeman

The next submission topic will open up after this Sunday. You can post the links to your files in the topic then.

PrideSage99

Okay, thanks. How do I edit my sheet? Adobe and finale aren't giving me the things I need to change font size to proper, and add a tempo... It's rather frustrating.