News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Intro here :P

Started by PrideSage99, November 24, 2012, 01:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrideSage99

Hello everyone. I am new, obviously xD I'm NOT new to the music scene, however. I'd just like to introduce myself to everyone in an appropriate, professional manner;
My name is Jay. I love everyone. Except for gypsies. Now that that is established, ahem.
I've been playing piano for a few years now, picked it up rather quickly nonetheless. I know, I'm a 'baby' in the piano scene for this reason, though I am well seasoned on musical theory.
Here's a secret. I typically learn by ear. If I have sheet music, it takes me forever to learn by sight. I blow at sight reading. Anyway...
I'd love to meet everyone, this looks like a good website. It's about time I settle down into the VGM community after so damn long... Anyways, I read the rules, recounted my forum etiquette, etc. I'm ready, and by the end of the night should have a couple submissions. Anyway, if you want to know anything more about me, or have any requests, shoot me a PM, or PM me for my skype I guess, haha :3 *Offers everyone a big hug*
Add me on skypee if you want; PrideSage99

blueflower999

Try posting an introduction here:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=218.0
Generally this is where intros are made.

Regardless, welcome to the site!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

Quote from: PrideSage99 on November 24, 2012, 01:33:45 PMExcept for gypsies.
Excuse me, but the accepted term for the gypsy people is Roma.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

wariopiano

Yugi

Why is this in gaming general?

Waddle Bro

Yugi

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE GYPSIES.

And mildly off topic but am I the only one getting seizures from waddle's avatar.

Waddle Bro

PrideSage99

Haha, well, anyways, thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm finishing one of my submissions now. Hope you guys will see it soon :D I'll keep ya updated.

Waddle Bro

My father is a so-called gypsy. I am very offended by your racist comment.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 24, 2012, 03:34:38 PMMy father is a so-called gypsy. I am very offended by your racist comment.
Gypsyism isn't a race.

Waddle Bro

Oh right. But stillyou know what I mean, it's like "hey get away from me you swedish, you guys are so gay"

PrideSage99

I love sweeden though xP

Yugi