News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Preparation for Pikmin 3!

Started by vonpuppin, November 23, 2012, 11:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonpuppin

Ok, so, I'm extremely excited for Pikmin 3. It's coming out sometime between now and March 1st (the launch window). To prepare for it, I'm going to play the first and second pikmins through again. In the meantime, if you want you can post your high scores for pikmin.

I beat pikmin 1 in 12 Days. That is my high score.

I don't remember my high score for Pikmin 2, but I did beat it completely!

blueflower999

They better make Pikmin 3's release closer to now than to March 1st. I can't stand the wait much longer. u_u
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I've waited 8 years for it, a few more months is nothing at this point. I'd rather it get delayed than rush out a lackluster product.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 23, 2012, 07:42:16 PMI've waited 8 years for it, a few more months is nothing at this point. I'd rather it get delayed than rush out a lackluster product.
This.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

vonpuppin

Why sigh? You should be pumped!  :P

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: vonpuppin on November 25, 2012, 02:01:04 PMWhy sigh? You should be pumped!  :P

err... he's being transferred to a hospital in Germany because of his cancer.

BonusPwnage

Cancer, I wanna punch you. I hate it. Hate it. Many friends have it, it runs in my family, my cat has it, doctors predict I'll have it. Not you too, Reapr. Can't you, like, reap the cancer's soul or something?

blueflower999

Pikmin 2 game re-found. I'm actually doing a "challenge run" that many of you would probably find insane. Beating the game with only Red Pikmin.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 27, 2012, 06:48:29 PMCancer, I wanna punch you. I hate it. Hate it. Many friends have it, it runs in my family, my cat has it, doctors predict I'll have it. Not you too, Reapr. Can't you, like, reap the cancer's soul or something?

One Reaper Gun coming up.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Pause at 3:00. Do you see what I see? :3
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Purple Pikmin! Finally!

Also... BULBEARS YESYESYES I MEAN NONONO
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Didja see the pink pikmin sprouts at 3:00?

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 05, 2012, 06:01:52 PMDidja see the pink pikmin sprouts at 3:00?
Yes. Yes I did.

By this point, my expectations are sky-high. I hope Nintendo doesn't disappoint. (Which they rarely do for me, but you never know.)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro