The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 29, 2012, 05:11:25 PMOn it.
Well, it doesn't matter much anymore, he passed away earlier today :(

Waddle Bro

D:

TZP YOU DIDN'T PRAY HARD ENOUGH NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 05:54:13 PMD:

TZP YOU DIDN'T PRAY HARD ENOUGH NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID
No, no, that's not true at all. I'm thankful to everyone who prayed, for giving himmore time to be happy. I hope he's in a better place now.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BonusPwnage on January 04, 2013, 05:53:11 PMWell, it doesn't matter much anymore, he passed away earlier today :(

:'(  I'm really sorry.  Will be praying for you and your family.

Kman96

Prayers for Kodiak Island and all of Southeast Alaska. There was a 7.7 scale earthquake, and now there is Tsunami warnings on both sides of the state. My friends are flipping out.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quick! Run to the mountains!

Bubbles

Ok thats really scary. Anywhere near you? But how can there be tsunami warnings on both sides. I though Alaska was connected to Canada?

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 05, 2013, 01:56:51 AMOk thats really scary. Anywhere near you? But how can there be tsunami warnings on both sides. I though Alaska was connected to Canada?
No, nowhere near me. I'm landlocked on all sides. In the dead center of Alaska. I thought I said this already?

Here's an article.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

You did but i didnt know the North Pole was in the middle

Toby

I like this topic, I'm Christian myself. I pray every night and there's this one prayer I like to say and I don't know if you've ever heard of it:

God bless Peter, God bless John,
God bless the bed that I lie on.
God bless Mum and Dad and everyone
God bless the bed that I lie on.

wariopiano

Quote from: BonusPwnage on January 04, 2013, 05:53:11 PMWell, it doesn't matter much anymore, he passed away earlier today :(
I am so sorry  :'(
How did he die?

Toby

Thiannon's mum just passed away, please everyone, I don't even know the guy that much and I'm nearly crying. Please pray for him and her and their family. Oh gee.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: wariopiano on January 05, 2013, 05:42:18 PMI am so sorry  :'(
How did he die?
Cancer. It happened kind of suddenly. I talked to him the day before. He was in bed, but he looked good. Almost healthy, really.

wariopiano

thats just terrible, was he your best friend?
how close were u to him?

TheZeldaPianist275

Bump.

There's a house fire in my subdivision right now. :/  Big one, I just took a walk and checked it out.  Garage already collapsed, but everyone got out okay.  And most of the pets.