News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Bloop's Compositions

Started by Bloop, November 10, 2012, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Saving for idea I need to come up with)

need two choices
10 (71.4%)
darn
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Bloop

Most of my time spending with Finale is making my own compositions, and I thought I should put them here. It's going to be quite a list already, so I don't really use the

If you haven't guessed by now, some of my songs are lacking lyrics (and good titles). I would appreciate any help for lyrics and titles, because I just can't think of anything good.

BonusPwnage

Let me take a look at them for a little bit and I might come up with something :)

BonusPwnage

Hey, for that first song, what do you think of "Retreating From the Horizon" as the title?

Yugi

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 10, 2012, 05:59:43 PMHey, for that first song, what do you think of "Retreating From the Horizon" as the title?
EDIT.

BonusPwnage

Yugi

BonusPwnage

Instead of facepalming, one could move along a conversation by responding appropriately to another's confusion.

wariopiano

BonusPwnage

? Your response really has no meaning since I do not understand what it meant, aside from being tied to the original post.

wariopiano

i mean that meldan100 is his youtube username.
is it your youtube username bloop?
just wondering.

Bloop

Wow totally forgot this topic for a few days

Quote from: wariopiano on November 11, 2012, 02:21:39 PMi mean that meldan100 is his youtube username.
is it your youtube username bloop?
just wondering.
Yeah, my username here on Ninsheetmusic is Bloop, but on youtube it's Meldan100. Meldan is an acronym of my name (Danny) en my sister's name (Melissa), because the account was used to be for us both. My sister made her own account, so I kept meldan.

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 10, 2012, 05:59:43 PMHey, for that first song, what do you think of "Retreating From the Horizon" as the title?
That sounds like a cool name! I'll use it.

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 10, 2012, 06:06:33 PMWhat does "EDIT" mean?
It's the modify button at your posts, to change them if you make a spelling mistake or whatever you want to change in your post.

EDIT: New song also! The title is just something that fits in the song sometimes. No lyrics.

Dudududududududududududududu ONE DAY YOU'LL BE FINE.

BonusPwnage

Some other titles you might like:
Some Rock Song 1: Dragon Dances
Some Rock Song 2: Aiming the Spear

Bloop

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 17, 2012, 11:25:09 AMSome other titles you might like:
Some Rock Song 1: Dragon Dances
Some Rock Song 2: Aiming the Spear
Cool! Why can't I come to such names..

FSM-Reapr