World Map 7.Mus
World Map 7.Pdf
Original
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Volcanic Overworld.Midi
Volcanic Overworld.Mus
Volcanic Overworld.Pdf
Original

Shadowkirby: I'll look over these other three in future updates when you submit them. Also, start using dropbox. Please.

Bubbles

I picked the ones that Im pretty sure are fine formatting wise, but idk which one you'd want. *claims last spot*

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

A Wish for Peace
MUS MIDI PDF

Shadowkirby: Accepted! You got lucky, because BonusPwnage's link's didn't work!

Pelipper's Island
MUS MIDI PDF

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

File Select:
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

FSM-Reapr

I recommend "A Wish for Peace" because it's the best imo.

spitllama

So your plan is to make an update post every Sunday with about 7 songs shadowkirby? Am I understanding that correctly?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BonusPwnage

^Well, since the title of this topic is "daily updates" my guess is that you aren't understanding correctly. I think it's an update a day, and 2 on Saturday (excluding yesterday's update). I think...

MoboMoga

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 09:25:00 AM^Well, since the title of this topic is "daily updates" my guess is that you aren't understanding correctly. I think it's an update a day, and 2 on Saturday (excluding yesterday's update). I think...

No, he chooses a sheet everyday, and on Satuday (or SUnday) he updates them all at once.

BonusPwnage

Winter

Don't forget my out-of-nowhere surprise update!

EFitTrainr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 09:25:00 AM^Well, since the title of this topic is "daily updates" my guess is that you aren't understanding correctly. I think it's an update a day, and 2 on Saturday (excluding yesterday's update). I think...
Exactly this. All the sheets for a week will be posted on the blog on Saturday.
I like food.

Shadoninja

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2012, 05:31:08 PMYou can post as many as you like, but only one sheet from each of the first 8 submitters will go on the site.
If only one sheet from each person will be uploaded then I think a one sheet per submission period rule should be enforced. That will make arrangers focus on that sheet.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BonusPwnage

^I think that's a good idea. Also, what is this NSM "blog" I keep hearing about. Is it just the main site, or something else entirely?

EFitTrainr

Submissions are now closed.
@ shadoninja: Yeah, I'm going to do that for next time.
@ BonusPwnage: The blog is the front page of the main site.
I like food.

Zunawe

Sorry, something came to my attention that I needed to fix. The link for my arrangement is still the same, but the files inside are different. Thought you should know in case you already downloaded it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things