Games That Make You Cry

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 07, 2012, 07:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2[/unexpected]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on November 08, 2012, 06:04:13 AMFFX ending... D:
Havn't finished it yet.

And BTW BDS, Exdeath was the first person to kill a character, not Seprioth.

blueflower999

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 07, 2012, 07:26:41 PMinb4 blueflower
Mother 3.
Oh, you bet.  ;)
It takes a lot for a game to make me cry, physically. But more often, I am crying on the inside. PMD definitely was the closest I've gotten to crying while playing a video game. (For Mother 3, I actually did cry.)

Metal Gear Solid 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and Final Fantasy 7 all seem tear-worthy to me, but I have yet to play them, so I can't speak from experience.

And also, Sephiroth did not kill Aerith. Cloud did.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 03:57:15 PMAnd also, Sephiroth did not kill Aerith. Cloud did.
I'm pretty sure Aerith got stabbed in the Church.

blueflower999

Quote from: SocialFox on November 08, 2012, 04:17:06 PMI'm pretty sure Aerith got stabbed in the Church.
Well no crap. I know that. Here's a video proving that Cloud killed Aerith:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 04:51:20 PMWell no crap. I know that. Here's a video proving that Cloud killed Aerith:
Fixed

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 03:57:15 PMShadow of the Colossus
I think I said something regarding this....oh yeah:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2012, 09:53:05 AMShadow of the Colossus probably has the saddest ending of any game in existence.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BonusPwnage

Professor Layton games, Mother 3, Okami and Okamiden. :'(

fabbemannen

Every game in Spyro franchise that didn't appear on the PS1 makes me cry on the inside...and that ain't positive

I normally don't cry over games, but they can make me sad at least. Most RPGs that let a character I like die makes me sad

BonusPwnage

Am I the only one who cries when you screw up in a Fire Emblem game and someone dies?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 09:26:27 AMAm I the only one who cries when you screw up in a Fire Emblem game and someone dies?
*speechless*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 09:26:27 AMAm I the only one who cries when you screw up in a Fire Emblem game and someone dies?
I always reset the battle to make sure everyone gets through alive. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

CHEATER! Just kidding, everybody does that!

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2012, 11:14:27 AMI always reset the battle to make sure everyone gets through alive. :P
It's a good thing that a certain mole isn't in that game, or else you would be far less inclined to do that.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage