News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Trumpet

Started by lord of the duh, April 29, 2008, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 06, 2008, 10:53:58 AMWow PH your bands numbers are wonder full! >___> I wish we had that many next year. and sadly I MIGHT BUT HOPEFULLY MIGHT NOT drop next year. >____> well I have this stupid splint thing in my mouth so I can align my jaw so my jaw joints (TMJ's) wont click when I talk or eat and I've played trumpet with that!

(In short I had an over bite and I played trumpet for 3 years with the over bite and now I have to align my jaw so I don't have an overbite and I can't play my trumpet for a WEEK and so far it sucks. not to mention it has incredibly weakend my jaw strength and so I have to for a week eat Scrambled eggs, bread with creamy peanut butter, mashed potatoes,bannanas and pudding. >_____> cause they are the only foods I like that are soft for me to eat with this stupid plastic thing in my mouth)
ah... i remember those days... i too have an overbite so i had to do that same thing... although sphagettios are soft too... u can just swallow em.... even mac and cheese if your feeling risky =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

HungryDragon

Our Band Numbers? epic, but somewhat unproportional

1 piccolo
10 flutes
12 clarinets
1 contra clairinet
12 Alto sax
1 Tenor (never plays :S)
1 Bari Sax
1 Bass Sax (she plays Bari if there's no Bass part)
1 oboe
1 basson
6 trumpet
3 trombone
2 Tuba
3 baritone
2 string bass
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

MetroidHunter26

EPIC WIN! I wish we had that many flutes and tuba and bari (yes both) and yeah then MEH band would be just as epic... and of course if they feel like it >.>

Parker2334

This last year, before our senoirs graduated our band had-

2 piccolos
6 Flutes
7ish Clarinets
3 bass clarinets
1 alto sax
1 tenor sax
9 trumpets
8 trombones (which I am a part of)
3 baritones
3 tubas
1 bari sax
6 percussion people
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Gooch

I think i know how many we have in our band
Alto Sax-12 (Me)
Tenor Sax-3
Bari Sax-1 (me)
Flute-9
Trumpet-17 (me)
Percussion-9
Clarinet-Not even going there, too many to count
Trombone-10
French Horn/Baritone/Mellowphone- 10
Other Various Ones-4
Piano (yes, we incorporate this a lot)- 4 (me)

Limbo

I don't think anyone can compare to my massive band from before. But they kicked out everyone who failed their final for the Student Conductor's Concert. YAY.  :D
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."