News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't be posting that D: I lost sooo bad
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Making a team. I'm glad I have absolutely know idea how to play Pokemon effectively past Gen II

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 02, 2012, 11:06:28 AMMaking a team. I'm glad I have absolutely know idea how to play Pokemon effectively past Gen II
I just wing it... :P

No, I use knowledge of efficiency. :P Pokemon Showdown isn't the best simulator (e.g. super-effective critical hit moves barely doing any damage :P), and it's glitchy, but until we have something better, it'll do. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 02, 2012, 11:58:16 AMPokemon Showdown isn't the best simulator (e.g. super-effective critical hit moves barely doing any damage :P)
I have a hard time believing that. >.>

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 02, 2012, 12:22:51 PMI have a hard time believing that. >.>
Yeah, it's true... I was in a random battle with some random person... do you need to sign up to save/share the battle recordings?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Tonight maybe, someone wants to face me?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

I call second! but for some stupid reason, it wont let me use my team that I made from White version.  Is there a way to play with a team ignoring the tiers?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

Dunno, we'll see. Depends on when I get home from dinner.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr