Main Menu

Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Yeah, I had my rectum handed to me. :P  But it was fun, maybe I should make a single type team and try that out.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

lol you can watch these videos on 3DS

Dude

Ok I made a LC team.

It probably sucks, but I have no one to test it on.

K-NiGhT

I'll try this out i guess.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Anyone up?I wanna knock some of you suckas out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I'll have a quick battle with you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Somehow I beat Nebbles. Probably because she used all bug pokemon, and bug pokemon are kind bad imo. Also, I had more Jolteon, which is the greatest pokemon of all time, ever.

Or it was luck. Because I'm pretty sure I'm the worst pokemon player ever. Or at least on NSM.

Nebbles

STOP HATING ON MY BUGS DAMMIT ;_;

SuperFireKirby

BUT BUTTERFREE IS THE ONLY BUG THAT MATTERS!(and maybe scyther...and pinsir)

Nebbles