News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Bidoof

Started by Bubbles, October 30, 2012, 06:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

This is a topic dedicated to my project involving everyone's favorite Pokemon: Bidoof. I have taken the task of making every Pokemon into a Bidoof, just because they need to be :P
Basically this:

(I call it Lapdoof)
I wont post the individual regions once I finish them, but rather the entire project once it has been completely finished. I will however update the topic when I finish a region and post a picture of the favorite one I had for each (I cant figure out how to make them bigger than the one above).

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Yeah but Im doing all of them

Olimar12345

Why? In like 2 minutes I can google search it and find them all. That was just the first one I found.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Not all of them :-\ If you dont like it then you dont have to look at them. I just thought the ones online were bad, and theyre only for the first few gens.

Olimar12345

No no, you're free to do whatever you want, I just wasn't sure if you knew they were out there. :J

blueflower999

How will you merge a Bidoof with a Bidoof?  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 30, 2012, 07:16:09 PMHow will you merge a Bidoof with a Bidoof?  :o
Two-headed Bidoof.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Absolute best topic in this entire forum
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 31, 2012, 06:34:39 AMbest topic ever
Quote from: Jompa on October 31, 2012, 10:29:48 AMAbsolute best topic in this entire forum
:D
Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 30, 2012, 07:04:38 PMNo no, you're free to do whatever you want, I just wasn't sure if you knew they were out there. :J
I knew they were there, Im not creative enough to think of this myself :P

Ive decided to just post the regions as I finish them instead of the whole thing at the end. The thing is, I cant figure out how to make it any bigger than 1 inch height, which makes everything small  :-\
EDIT: Yay imgur!

SlowPokemon

I just burst out laughing

I'm twelve years old and what is this
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

pINSIRDOOF
GOFDDASDJ OMG
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Cobraroll

My only critisism is that a lot of these look like you just pasted Bidoof's head onto the sprites and called that a day. It works well for some Pokémon, not so much for others (for instance, Electrode and Magikarp are, frankly, terrible). Look at what you did with Weepinbell, utilizing its snout, teeth and ears to create the derpy Bidoof expression without just slapping on the entire head sprite. It looks so much better.

Subtlety's the key, you know.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.