News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

BDS's Pokemon Sprite Fusions (Requests when open)

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, October 23, 2012, 02:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best Pokemon of Wave 5?

Salalix
Unzymotic
Deldevoir
Braixylu
Letty

daj

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 10:27:06 PMDid I, by any chance, perhaps go a tiny bit too overboard here...? (supposed to be the second route in the game :P :P Also, the sand is for Rock Climb, or would be if I really wanted to take the time to try and add it in)

Holy crud, someone is doing a Pokemon thingy on rpgmaker? :D Dang, that's awesome. Might drop you a pm to ask for details or something hehe

Buuut anyway:

Yeah. That's something I probably don't want to meet up with on my second route.

Usually by then you don't even have a full team yet, so having to traverse through...that, is going to be...hard. ahaha~

Unless this is an RPG intending to pose gamers a legit challenge, I think it's too much. Cool design though, great concept ^^

BlackDragonSlayer

First of all, it's on a program called Advance Map which, while it's much less user-friendly than RPGMaker, is still a functional and effective tool (I'm watching a series of tutorials for it, just about to get into the scripting portion of it). And secondly, it's definitely supposed to be more on the challenging side (the first gym, just before this route, is a double battle), though I'm pretty sure the route would need to have at least one Doctor/Nurse on it just because of the sheer length of it (it would have been bigger, but I'm pretty sure the version of Advance Map I'm using puts hard limitations on the width/height ratio; not sure if other version do that, or if it's simply something to do with the Pokemon ROM itself; i.e. that's the limitation of the GBA).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

Oh so this is a ROMhack! I like the sound of that! I've never used Advance Map (because I tried, but I got a virus lol), and the only ROM-hacking I've done (for Pokemon games) is use a randomiser, but there's no effort in that. Is Advance Map hard to use? I heard that it's pretty good.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 10, 2016, 11:20:55 AMOh so this is a ROMhack! I like the sound of that! I've never used Advance Map (because I tried, but I got a virus lol), and the only ROM-hacking I've done (for Pokemon games) is use a randomiser, but there's no effort in that. Is Advance Map hard to use? I heard that it's pretty good.
You do have to be careful where you download stuff, and make sure you get everything from the "official"/original source. Advance Map is kind of frustrating/tedious to use (I'm mostly using the 1.95 beta version, which isn't being developed any more, but I also have 1.92; I'm pretty sure that any more recent comparable applications have also ceased development, or aren't far enough into development to be fully usable), though it works if you know what to do (therein lies the problem, considering the program itself explains very little) and you have enough dedication to use it (and in order to get full use out of it, like if you want to change tilesets, animations, and other stuff, you need other programs in addition to it).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, those are the problems with a lot of Rom-hacking software. They:
 - can be annoying to use
 - can be hard to use
 - fail to explain how they work
 - corrupt the ROM easily
 - don't have enough features to be useful
 - have stopped development
 - +more

I'd say the best ROM-hacking software in general is Lunar Magic for Super Mario World. You can basically do anything with that one, and it still gets updated. I'd like to try Pokemon ROM-hacking again, so I'll need to get the software again.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

BDS Predicted the black meowth! what a coincidence
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Wave 5:
Steelix + Salamence + Aggron + Garchomp = Salalix (Steel/Dragon) Requested by BlackDragonSlayer.

Unfezant + Zygarde + Milotic = Unzymotic (Ground/Poison) Requested by Dudeman.

Gardevoir + Delcatty = Deldevoir (Normal/Psychic) Requested by NocturneOfShadow/mastersuperfan.

Braixen + Lucario = Braixylu (Fighting/Psychic) Requested by BrainyLucario.

Skitty + Ledbya = Letty (Normal/Bug) Requested by NocturneOfShadow.

WE'RE BACK (note: the base stat info and stuff is a one-time thing). And by "we" I mean "me." Because it's just me doing the thing. Also, all new sprite fusions will be uploaded to Imgur, and I'm going to work on getting the old ones there too, so no more weird resizing issues!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

According to all known laws of aviation there's no way a salalix should be able to fly
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Oh good. In that case, I have a request. its five nights at snop dog
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 22, 2017, 04:11:52 AM8/22/17 Unzymotic (n.)- A Poke-fusion of an Unfezant, a Zygarde, and a Milotic, and if that isn't the dumbest combination I've ever heard of, I don't know what is.
I realize Zygarde was introduced in Gen 6 but I know Showdown had sprite versions of most of the Gen 6 'mons before they fully implemented the 3D models.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

For that, I'll have to take a trip to Smogon, but I'll do my best! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber