News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

BDS's Pokemon Sprite Fusions (Requests when open)

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, October 23, 2012, 02:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best Pokemon of Wave 5?

Salalix
Unzymotic
Deldevoir
Braixylu
Letty

BlackDragonSlayer

Pokemon Sprite Fusions made by me, BlackDragonSlayer.

Requests are currently OPEN.

In the next post(s), I will post pictures of the completed requests, as well as status updates on upcoming ones.

More information: If you are going to use these sprites elsewhere, please give credit; until further notice, the only websites where these images will be located are the NSM Forums, Smogon Forums, and Snivypedia.

Wave 1

Wave 2

Wave 3

Wave 4

Wave 5

NOTE: All Gen 6 and Gen 7 sprites used in Sprite Fusions are from the Smogon Sprite Projects for X/Y and Sun/Moon. I did not make these sprites.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Wave 1:
Wailord + Camerupt = Waihrupt (Poison) Requested by davy.

Charmeleon + Mightyena = Charhound (Dark/Fire) Requested by blueflower999. BDS's pick.

Tympole + Magneton = Tympatron (Water/Electricity) Requested by davy. Voter's pick!

Metang + Purugly = Metungly (Steel) Requested by FSM-Reapr.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

I used to make Pokemon sprite fusions at one point. They were terrible but still pretty cool.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Me too. When I actually updated my version of Paint and the paintbrush had that correcting thing, I gave up

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2012, 02:29:32 PMTympole + Magneton = Tympatron (Water/Electricity) Requested by davy.

They came out totally different from how I had expected it, but you still did an awsome job.

Though I wonder, how does it change form, and how does its form change affect the battle (like, does he change type, or do his stats change)?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on October 24, 2012, 02:11:25 AMThey came out totally different from how I had expected it, but you still did an awsome job.

Though I wonder, how does it change form, and how does its form change affect the battle (like, does he change type, or do his stats change)?
It changes to Raindrop form whenever there's rain, in or out of battle.

The form itself acts almost like the Water Absorb ability: water-type moves heal it. Outside of battle, it acts like the opposite of poison, meaning that it heals a tiny bit every few steps you walk.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

This make me wanna start making them again :P Where did you get your sprites? I had them for the 493 ones with Sinnoh but when Unova came out I couldnt find the whole set

EDIT: Found them. And I wont steal your requests or anything. Actually, Ive got a whole other idea. Remember this?
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 08, 2012, 02:43:05 AMPokémon Brown:

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Yup yup.
I shall be continuing this majectic family

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 24, 2012, 02:37:48 PMThis make me wanna start making them again :P Where did you get your sprites? I had them for the 493 ones with Sinnoh but when Unova came out I couldnt find the whole set

EDIT: Found them. And I wont steal your requests or anything. Actually, Ive got a whole other idea. Remember this?I shall be continuing this majectic family
I, personally, use Serebii, because the sprites on Bulbapedia are harder to get off of the page (I use Alt + Prt scrn). :P

And, interesting. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 25, 2012, 06:01:25 AM<3 you Bubbles
I know.

Im doing all of them starting with Bulbasaur. Im redoing the ones already done because Im pretty sure theyre different sprites plus mine are better. Dont expect them anytime soon :D

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 26, 2012, 02:50:57 PMOh God.
I have two really good requests.
I just finished Metungly, soooo... requests for Wave 2 will begin tomorrow.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Wave 2:
Zekrom + Magikarp = Zekarp (Dragon/Water) Requested by SocialFox.

Beheeyem + Togepi = Togeheyem (Psychic) Requested by FSM-Reapr.

Magnemite + Tympole = Tyaton (Water/Electric) Requested by davy.

Magnezone + Palpitoad = Tympantroad (Water/Electric) Requested by davy.

Giratina + Dunsparce = Gitaspar (Ghost/Normal) Requested by Nebbles. Voter's pick! BDS's pick.

Genesect + Crobat = Mechabat (Steel/Flying) Requested by blueflower999.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel