[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Battle! Colress"

Started by November, October 20, 2012, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November

Completed by spitllama

Hello all!

I'm very interested in getting a solo arrangement for Akuroma's battle theme, considering its one of my favorites of all time :) So here it is!

Thank you all!

MoboMoga

Quote from: November on October 20, 2012, 02:19:15 PMHello all!

I'm very interested in getting a solo arrangement for Akuroma's battle theme, considering its one of my favorites of all time :) So here it is!

Thank you all!

First off: Hi! Welcome back!

Ok, now, apparently your embedding isn't working.
Anyways I might take it. I was thinking whether I should do it....but I can't transribe the numbers, so, yea.  ;D ;D

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on October 20, 2012, 03:12:28 PMFirst off: Hi! Welcome back!

Ok, now, apparently your embedding isn't working.
Anyways I might take it. I was thinking whether I should do it....but I can't transribe the numbers, so, yea.  ;D ;D

Heya, Mobo!

Yeah, I was trying to post from my phone. I guess I copy-pasted the mobile site instead. Oh well, all fixed now!

That's great if you have the time ;D Thank you!

(I've listened to it a couple more times, thought about it, and I'm now also tempted to try it, although I probably won't end up finishing).

SlowPokemon

I always thought this theme was particularly....unique, even among a sea of other strange songs.

The official name is "Battle! Colress" and the composer is Hitomi Sato. I won't be taking it, but I do like the piece.

Fun fact: Hitomi Sato says that she composed Colress's two music pieces to be "all over the place," just like Colress himself. XD Fitting...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on December 16, 2012, 06:03:36 PMThis is a request Novemeber has already made. I told her I'm considering to take up the piece, but I don't have much time, so if someone else really wants to take it up, go for it.
Quote from: SocialFox on December 26, 2012, 06:11:08 PMI'll take it.

Because i'm deleting the other thread.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Oh nice! I'm sorry, I don't have much time these days... I wish I could arrange it though.
SOCIAL!!!!
We expect a lot with this arrangement.

Yugi

SlowPokemon

spitllama

It's definitely possible to arrange this song... but man you'd lose a lot with piano.

*mainly posting for notifications*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MoboMoga

Quote from: spitllama on December 31, 2012, 06:15:05 PMIt's definitely possible to arrange this song... but man you'd lose a lot with piano.

maybe with a duet?

spitllama

Actually I think it's the opposite problem. There's not enough to recreate to even do the song justice. With voices, drums, and sfx... yeesh.

I'll put it on my to-do list. Of course, anyone else is welcome to take it up instead. I figure it's been up for long enough though that if I don't get to it for a month or so, it won't matter.
Submissions Page

Yugi

I have a messed up version of the beginning if anyone wants to look at it.

And Don't worry Mobo, I'm not going to drop Staff roll again.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SocialFox on January 01, 2013, 03:52:30 PMI have a messed up version of the beginning if anyone wants to look at it.

And Don't worry Mobo, I'm not going to drop Staff roll again.

Why would we want a messed up version? The intro is only a couple notes anyway.

And yeah that's great now I can finally sleep again ::)

spitllama

Pokemon Black 2 & White 2-

Battle! Colress (requested by November)
Original
[ZIP]
Submissions Page