Previous topic - Next topic

Which TWG would you like to play?

Vermilionvermin's Waluigi Time
8 (50%)
Slowpokemon's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
1 (6.3%)
Socialfox's Mystery Game
1 (6.3%)
MaestroUGC's My Name is Mephistopheles (I really think Mephistopheles should host this, but oh well)
3 (18.8%)
FSM-Reapr's The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
1 (6.3%)
The_Last_Sheikah's Red vs. Blue:  Revenge
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

vermilionvermin

Poll will be up tomorrow night at 11:59 EST.  A little more than 29 hours.

Waluigi Time

TEAM WOLVES

1. King Boo:  Wolf Shaman.  Has an extra coin.
2. Bowser with a sniper (Master Wolf Sniper): May snipe a person of his choice, who will immediately die in the middle of any phase. Any powers that the sniped person might have used in between the time the PM is sent and I update are void. Suppresses Daisy's power. One-time use. Also seered green.
3. Kamek:  He has 0 coins and may not be revived.  He's also a fun wolf who can do one of two things each night phase.
1.  Direct the power of his choosing to a player of his choosing.  Like "I want Vermilionvermin to use his power on mastergamer_38."  This works for King Boo's seering, Luigi's Seering, Mario's Vigilante, Peach's Guarding, and Waluigi's Vigilante.  He may only use this once on each player.  For example, he may, on a future phase, redirect mastergamer_38's power to Vermilionvermin, but may never redirect Vermilionvermin's power ever again.
2.  Give a random player a bomb.  I will announce at the beginning of the day phase which player has the bomb.  During the day phase, that player may throw the bomb at whatever player they choose.  That player will die.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM HUMANS

4. Luigi:  Seer
5. Mario:  A vigi who loses his power to kill anyone but Waluigi, Daisy, and Donkey Kong after Night 2.  If he tries to kill someone after Night 2 other than those three roles, he will be arrested and burned at the stake.  That means he dies.
6. Peach (Guardian & Coroner): sees Wario and Waluigi as humans, only gets lynching death reports.  May not guard herself and may only guard during the night.
7. Daisy: Thinks she's a normal human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies.  May not be revived.
8. Toadsworth:  He gives Wario an extra coin.  Thinks he's a normal human.
9. Yoshi:  Thinks he's a normal human.
10. Baby Mario:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
11. Baby Luigi:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
12. Toad:  Thinks he's a normal human.
13. Donkey Kong: Thinks he's a normal human. If lynched, will appear to be a normal human.  Has an extra coin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM WARIO

14. Wario: Third-party role. Wario's a really greedy guy, and everyone owes him money.  So he's not exactly happy that they're dead.  He is willing to go to any length to get his money.  Including bringing people back from the dead.  Unless otherwise stated, each person in the game has one coin.  Wario wins if he collects three coins' worth of profit.  If he wants, he can find out the number of coins everyone owes him on Night 1.  That information will increase the number of coins he needs to win to 4.   Each person can only give Wario coins once. The game does not end if he wins, but in celebration of his MARVELOUS VICTORY he will kill Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Daisy. On the night Waluigi comes back to life, he may get the coins from the person he revives but they won't come back to life.

TEAM WALUIGI

15. Waluigi:  Third-party role.  His goal is to survive until the final two, and his victory overrides that of the humans or the wolves. He may choose what color he is seered every Night phase. He may be vigi'd, but is immune from wolfings. If he is lynched, he will automatically revive the next night phase and gain a vigi power.  This may only occur once.  Any future lynchings will result in PERMANENT DEATH 4EVER (even if Wario revives him, it will fail).  WALUIGI TIME occurs when everyone but Waluigi and one other person is alive.  Only Waluigi wins during Waluigi time.  Waluigi can only win with Waluigi time.

Yugi

SlowPokemon

TWG XLII: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has made a comeback. Harry Potter, now in his fifth year at Hogwarts, along a group of students, has formed Dumbledore's Army to retaliate all the sudden killings that have been occurring.

THE WOLVES
Voldemort and his number one associate, Bellatrix Lestrange, are unmistakably red. However, a maliciously horrible teacher at school who holds Voldemort's ideals in high esteem, Professor Umbridge, appears from the outside as sweet and friendly, and as such will be Seer'd as green. It is the wolves' job to lower the number of remaining humans to the number of remaining wolves.

THE SPECIALS
Harry Potter, a selfless individual to the point of a fault, can guard one person per night phase from being murdered (he cannot guard himself). One of his classmates, Luna Lovegood, is particularly intelligent in a dreamy way, and can observe others well enough to understand their auras--also known as a Seer power. The Seers play for the human team.

THE HUMANS
The members of Dumbledore's Army are all risking their lives to ensure that the future remains free of terror and strife. One member of the group will be Seer'd as red due to Luna's human error. It is the human's job to eliminate all of the Wolves.

Players:
1. Voldemort (Wolf)
2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Wolf)
3. Umbridge (Wolf seer'd green)
4. Harry Potter (Guardian)
5. Luna Lovegood (Seer)
6. Student (Human seer'd red)
7. Student (Human)
8. Student (Human)
9. Student (Human)
10. Student (Human)
11. Student (Human)
12. Student (Human)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

vermilionvermin

Quote from: SocialFox on October 19, 2012, 05:02:59 PMCan I put my Mystery game up?

If a TWC approves, that's fine.  Though I understand that Bird's already seen it, so his approval can work as a substitute.  He's been TWC on another site before and has helped me balance a few games before.

Yugi

Okay then.
ANIME themed Mystery game with 13 Players.

Some of the Wackyness that may occour is Negation, seering, and no wolvesMasons.

And I'm not going to say which anime because it is a Super TWG and If you've seen the anime you will know the names of the wolves.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 19, 2012, 05:53:22 PMTWG XLII: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has made a comeback. Harry Potter, now in his fifth year at Hogwarts, along a group of students, has formed Dumbledore's Army to retaliate all the sudden killings that have been occurring.

Unless another game comes up that catches my eye (:P), you have my vote!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I'll post Wild Wild West later today.

omg the story is gonna be EPIC

K-NiGhT

Are we still gonna try re-doing old TWG's? Because if we are, I'd like to host an old one.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

TWG XL: My Name is Mephistopheles

12 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
2 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
7 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

Let's make a deal,

I have three of my agents scattered amongst you, the goal of the game is to seek them out and kill them. I have given to you, and only by the Grace of God, two allies to help you in this task. I'd rather have nothing more to do with these people, but my hands here are tied.

Your allies aren't terribly effective though, but I'm no monster so I'm willing to shift the balance. You want something to help you, and I can help you get it. I don't care what it is, and you don't care how you get it. There is a catch, though, as nothing in this world comes for free.

This is not an ordinary game of TWG, as each player can make a deal with the devil for any reason at any time. You can make a deal for whatever you wish, and I will tell you what it will cost you. I can deny any deal I wish, and you can only have one contract at a time.
Be creative in your deals, you can get anything your heart desires. There are a few ground rules, however; a few deals that the powers that be will not permit me to make:

- You cannot kill anybody; no insta-lynchings or additional wolfings.
 - You cannot violate the laws of time and space, no phase extensions or reductions.
 - You cannot resurrect anybody; I'm not in the saving business, death is permanent.

I have a few ground rules of my own that you should understand before making a deal. I may not be holy, but I never said I wasn't fair:

- All deals revolve around fair trade; something must give for you to get.
 - I get to decide what is given up for you to get what you want, and you will be told the cost, but not who will pay it or how.
 - Once the deal is struck, it is final; you cannot back out of it for any reason.
 - You cannot ask for information regarding deals with other players.

Making a Deal:
If you want to make a deal, all you have to do is call me via PM:

"I, [insert name], wish for [the deal you wish to strike] to be executed in the following manner:
List the details."
I will reply:
"I, Mephistopheles, agree to grant [name] the [deal you wish to make] in the following manner:
Details,
 At the cost of [to be determined]."

All you have to do then is reply with the phrase "I agree to this contract" and give your signature, or state that the deal is off. Once the deal is struck it will be given an identification number, randomly generated, and all parties will refer to it as such from that point on.

I advise you to be as clear and detailed as possible, otherwise you will give me the right to execute the deal in any manner I see fitting. If you feel I haven't lived up to my end of the bargain, you can take your case to the thread and allow them to resolve it by popular consensus through a jury of the damned. Whatever they decide will be final and I will abide by it. You cannot strike the same deal twice, if you back out from an earlier deal you cannot ask me about it later.

Once more to be perfectly clear:
You cannot discuss any aspect of these deals with anybody. You cannot tell anybody that you've struck a deal, the nature of a deal, or question other players about deals they might've had.

Jury of the Damned:
Comprised of all deceased players, it is their duty to decide the legitimacy of the claim against the host and look over all material pertaining to the issue. This happens in real-time and will not interrupt the game, meaning whenever they reach a decision is when they reach a decision. No deadlines, no idle periods of play. Once the player announces he has an issue with me, I will convene the jury and we will handle the matter in private. Once the Jury has made their decision it will be total and final, and their decision will be announced to the thread.

To summon the jury, make a post in the thread saying:
"I want to contest Deal X on the grounds that [state your issue]."
After which I will summon the jury via PM and we will handle it from there. We will both state our cases, with the plaintiff presenting first, and hand the Jury all PMs regarding the deal. They will deliberate with no input from either of us. If necessary we will bring in a third party to resolve the matter, such a party will not be a current player.

All deals with me are confidential; you will not be allowed to discuss your deal or its terms to any other player. Doing so is a breach in contract and I have every right to collect your debt. "What is your debt?" you may ask. In order to play this game, you will agree to sign over your soul to me until this game is completed. You have no obligation to sign this contract, and there will be no penalty against you if don't. However, if you can survive my game I will give you something in return, but only if you survive. Dying will get you nothing. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line.

Name your price,

Mephistopheles
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 19, 2012, 08:51:32 PMTWG XL: My Name is Mephistopheles

Let's make a deal,

I have three of my agents scattered amongst you, the goal of the game is to seek them out and kill them. I have given to you, and only by the Grace of God, two allies to help you in this task. I'd rather have nothing more to do with these people, but my hands here are tied.

Name your price,

Mephistopheles
Sounds interesting... but, I'd have to know more about the 'deals'... they seem to not have much use, unless my own mind is limiting their potential...  :-\
For example, if you're on the human side, could you ask to seer two players, in exchange for (something determined by you)? Or... could you say that you wish to protect a certain player/certain players for certain phases in exchange for (something determined by you)? Or, if you're a wolf, to negate a seer on yourself (if the event were to arise)? Or, quite possibly, direct the seer to another person?
The limits seem to be a bit vague...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

All of the above are totally valid.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 19, 2012, 09:31:12 PMAll of the above are totally valid.
;D

Sorry Slow... Maestro has won my vote...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 19, 2012, 09:46:07 PM;D

Sorry Slow... Maestro has won my vote...
WHAT ABOUT ME.
Also can you wish for cookies?

Bird

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 19, 2012, 06:27:20 PMIf a TWC approves, that's fine.  Though I understand that Bird's already seen it, so his approval can work as a substitute.  He's been TWC on another site before and has helped me balance a few games before.
but i didn't approve anything
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 19, 2012, 10:21:45 PMWHAT ABOUT ME.
Also can you wish for cookies?
Cookies... too narrow minded...
How about... cookies... that you can give to players... to convert to your own side! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber