Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

First Day of Christmas!

[SEGA] Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Bonus Stage     

The first day of Christmas! I have a lot of fun songs planned this year, so get ready. ;P

Sebastian

[PC] Minecraft

Sweden     

Well, I feel really bad that I was unable to continue with the days of Christmas. :/  I was actually really hoping to do it, but some last minute things prevented me from doing so. Instead, I'll be trying to do as many cool and unique arrangements as I can for the next couple weeks while I'm on break. Here is the second one! I hope you enjoy. As usual, feedback is always welcome.

Yug_Guy

Sebastian

Whoops, lol. Thanks for the poke. xD Updated the link with the real sheet.

Sebastian

Wow. It has been a while. For the past few months, I've been working on and off on revamping my original post and bringing my arrangements up to par (most of them, anyway). Finally, I have finished. There are a select few that I did not update/fix. These will be labeled "song title (unedited)" on the file name.

By the way, I am now up to 315 arrangements and still climbing.
Stay tuned for lots of new and awesome sheets! I'm getting the ol' arranging machine turned on again. Get ready.

WaluigiTime64

Woo lookin' pretty snazzy.

Check it again though. I noticed at least one error.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

swimswamit

wow, looks good. I've played more of yours than I thought, all of them were top-notch.

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 08, 2018, 09:41:30 PMWoo lookin' pretty snazzy.

Check it again though. I noticed at least one error.

Thanks! Yeah, I've been informed that I put "Zela" instead of "Zelda" on both games. The "D" key on my computer keyboard is always sticking. Whoops. xD

Quote from: swimswamit on June 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PMwow, looks good. I've played more of yours than I thought, all of them were top-notch.
That's encouraging. Thanks!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Alright, I just got a little thing to say about Beanbean Castle.
-m5-12 are in F major. It's a big enough section to constitute a key change. (I believe. If I'm wrong, then just ignore this.)

I checked a couple other arrangements and couldn't find anything too blaringly bad. I might check some more later, so expect more possible feedback.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Sebastian

[3DS] Mario Kart 7

Rainbow Road     

Here is my first arrangement...in quite a while. I've been really busy with getting my page revamped and old arrangements updated. I hope you enjoy this arrangement. Any feedback is greatly welcomed!

Stay tuned for more awesome sheets of awesome songs...

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on June 09, 2018, 10:13:02 AMAlright, I just got a little thing to say about Beanbean Castle.
-m5-12 are in F major. It's a big enough section to constitute a key change. (I believe. If I'm wrong, then just ignore this.)

I checked a couple other arrangements and couldn't find anything too blaringly bad. I might check some more later, so expect more possible feedback.
Thanks for your dedication to sheet-checkin'!

We discussed Beanbean castle over Discord.

Sebastian

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii

GBA Bowser Castle 3     

Here is a song that has been on my to-do list for awhile. Hope you all enjoy. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Also, fun fact: This is my 330 arrangement.

LeviR.star

While this is a swell arrangement, Seb, (I truly mean it,) I have to ask: why did you arrange it under the Mario Kart Wii remix instead of the Mario Kart: Super Circuit version? Listening to both I can hear differences, but if there aren't that many, then why not arrange the original, or both? Again, not hating on your arrangement, or any other retro track sheets; just curious.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

That's probably because he knew I was making a sheet for the GBA one but it might've helped if he asked again because really I'm not getting anywhere with that particular one any time soon. I'd prefer if he did it anyway lol.

If that isn't the reason then I'm not sure.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements