News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Forbidden Woods     

Sebastian

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

To Hyrule     

Sebastian

[PC]Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

Turtle Crusher     

Another 8-bit song (similar to MVP) which I found fun to arrange. I really like 8-bit songs. I hope you enjoy this arrangement!
As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sebastian

[SNES]Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Here's Some Weapons     

Here's a short, melodic song that's been on my to-do list forever. I hope you all enjoy it!

Sebastian

[PC]Yooka-Laylee

Hivory Towers     

Ahhh, finally baaack. As you all may have noticed, I've been absent for a couple months now. Not planned...but still absent. There were some irl issues I've been working through and some unplanned events going on...however, those things are behind me and I'm officially back.
Sorry to anyone that I may have inadvertently blew off *cough*Levi*cough*. xD

Anywho, here is my latest sheet from the latest 3D Platformer. I hope you all enjoy it! Great to be back.

LeviR.star

Glad to see you're back, Sebastian!

Quote from: Sebastian on April 15, 2017, 07:50:14 AM[PC]Yooka-Laylee

Also, shouldn't this be [MUL] instead? I'm not familiar with this franchise, but I was just wondering.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

[N64] Conker's Bad Fur Day

Rock Solid (2 pianos)     

I was wanting to do something challenging, which is why I chose this song. Usually I don't arrange songs like this...especially if they are 16 pages long O_o
Buuut I had a blast arranging this one. I hope you enjoy it! Any feedback is appreciated. I'd love to hear any tips for improving it. It is a challenging piece.

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 15, 2017, 09:27:44 AMGlad to see you're back, Sebastian!

Also, shouldn't this be [MUL] instead? I'm not familiar with this franchise, but I was just wondering.
Ah, yes. My bad.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 15, 2017, 11:33:32 AMIt's been weird without you here. Welcome back, seb.
Ahh, thanks! Great to hear. : )

Jerry_Appleby

Hi! I saw in your original post that if people would like a PDF of some songs, you'd be happy to create one for them.

Is it possible for you to make me a PDF of a few songs? :D

Yooka-Laylee: Hivory Towers
Conker's Bad Fur Day: Rock Solid
DK64: Army Dillo Rematch

All those songs are ones I've been wanting to play for a long time!
I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
My Piano Videos: CLICK HERE!

Sebastian

[N64] Banjo-Tooie

Spiral Mountain (Aquatic)     

Spiral Mountain (Caves)     

Jerry_Appleby

Quote from: Sebastian on April 23, 2017, 10:55:30 AMSure thing!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4ukktjaui2p4cy/Army%20Dillo%20Rematch.pdf?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/98730cs1tqauwp8/Hivory%20Towers.pdf?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tow9lo3n773nqgt/Rock%20Solid%20CBFD.pdf?dl=1

I hope you enjoy them. : )

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
Once I learn Hivory Towers, I'll upload it to my Youtube page so you can see how it turned out! :D The sheets look great from first glance!

I can't wait to try out the other 2 as well, probably gonna spend a lot of time playing them!
My Piano Videos: CLICK HERE!

Sebastian

Quote from: Jerry_Appleby on April 23, 2017, 05:28:22 PMThank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
Once I learn Hivory Towers, I'll upload it to my Youtube page so you can see how it turned out! :D The sheets look great from first glance!
No prob. Sounds good!

Quote from: Jerry_Appleby on April 23, 2017, 05:28:22 PMI can't wait to try out the other 2 as well, probably gonna spend a lot of time playing them!
Glad you're happy! Now for some more Yooka-Laylee...

Sebastian

A couple odds and ends I decided to do. I'm sure you guys are sick of Banjo stuff by now. :P
Anyway, I have some exciting new things coming up really soon, so be ready!

[N64] Banjo-Tooie

Glitter Gulch Mine (Bullion Bill's Hut)     

Glitter Gulch Mine (Dark Rooms)     

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Sebastian on May 20, 2017, 01:16:48 PMA couple odds and ends I decided to do. I'm sure you guys are sick of Banjo stuff by now. :P
Banjo stuff never gets old!

Just a few things about Bullion Bill's Hut:
 - The Power Hut seems to share the same theme, so maybe that should also be in the title.
 - 12/8? I'm not too sure. There's no percussion that really indicates that. Also I noticed some rhythms in the RH that felt off:

Measure 30:

This is one I definitely noticed was incorrect (before the edit). In 8th swing time, that would be written only with 16ths (they don't swing in 8th swing).

Measure 45-47:

This is probably the only other section with the odd rhythms, but a similar property applies anyway. Once again, 8th swing time would be better.

Transcriptionally excellent though! As expected.

Anyway, really cool arrangements. I'm always happy to see another one of yours.
Quote from: Sebastian on May 20, 2017, 01:16:48 PMAnyway, I have some exciting new things coming up really soon, so be ready!
Oooh.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.