News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Poll on Mario Kart Wii (*HUGE SPOILERS*)

Started by chipmunk884, April 28, 2008, 05:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best new character in Mario Kart Wii

Rosalina
11 (32.4%)
Funky Kong
6 (17.6%)
Dry Bowser
6 (17.6%)
Baby Daisy
2 (5.9%)
Mii
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MegaMoo

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 31, 2008, 12:34:20 AMSo you can fall off if you try real hard. For me it was just an annoyingly long, psychedelic, headache-inducing boredom-fest.

Well, I agree with the long and psychelic part. ;D

Olimar12345

how do u unlock the 2nd mii racer? i herd u could get it, but the only one i have is my main guy...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

noxus21

wtf there is even a second mii but what should it be then ??? a mii mario ???

Dude

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 02, 2008, 07:45:37 PMhow do u unlock the 2nd mii racer? i herd u could get it, but the only one i have is my main guy...

You have to unlock ALL 32 expert ghosts in TT :)

I was able to do it because I'm awesome. :P

noxus21

plz dude tell me the difference between mii1 and mii2

Dude

Costumes and stats.

Mii Outfit A = Racing clothes

Mii Outfit B = Overalls for boys/Something like that for girls (Never tried it :P)

I don't really know what the difference in stats are for them... They might be the same but I don't really know...

percussivedave

there are a certain number of things that determine what your ranking is, points aren't the only factor. go here for a full list of factors http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/949/949580.html
Without percussion, the world would have no heart beat.

Gooch

I love how the game is called Mario Kart, but the bikes are better than the karts. I like the Maple Treeway and Koopa Cape. Rainbow Road is definately the hardest of its kind. I keep falling off there at the end because i see that tunnel of light and think that there are borders there and you can't fall off.