1 (5.3%)
FSM's The Fat Camp
6 (31.6%)
Vermilionvermin's Waluigi Time
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

FSM-Reapr

I know I can't host, but here's an idea for a manhunt

THE HOST IS SLOWPOKEMON! Congratulations!

TWG XL: The Fat Camp

The game's universal effect: Bullets and Cardflip
Each player can take 5 bullets, until they die. A vote is considered as a bullet.

The Wolves:

Trainer
Trainer
Trainer

The Humans:

Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid
Fat Kid

A wolfing vote is considered as a bullet. Each wolf can shoot a bullet during a Night Phase. Humans only during day.

Phantom=1 bullet

yaay for kids who have guns

Bird

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 25, 2012, 10:35:11 AMI know I can't host, but here's an idea for a manhunt

The War (no theme yet)

The game's universal effect: Bullets and Cardflip
Each player can take 5 bullets, until they die. A vote is considered as a bullet.

3x Wolves
9x Humans

A wolfing vote is considered as a bullet. Each wolf can shoot a bullet during a Night Phase. Humans only during day.

Phantom=1 bullet
I think this is a really cool idea also. Is each player's health shown with each update? Or is how much health a player has PM'd to them after each update?

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 25, 2012, 09:40:27 AMTo be fair, It's impossible to format correctly on mobile. I did clean it up a bit, though.
Thanks. Your game already looks way more appealing!

Maestro: Could you give some examples of deals and their costs? And does the jury of the damned have any reason to be impartial, when they're going to be composed mostly of humans? And how is the jury convened? Do you just send a PM to all the dead players?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

I gave a theme. ;D

@bird The player him/herself is the only one who knows how many times (s)he have been shot.

Bird

And are bullet hits counted a soon as they're made, our are they all counted simultaneously at the end of a phase?

Kman96

I vote FSM, simply because this TWG will be Xtra-Large ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on September 25, 2012, 12:42:09 PMI vote FSM, simply because this TWG will be Xtra-Large ;)
;)

@bird Soon as they are made. That means you can't change your vote. That'll make it interesting.

Please someone host this.

MaestroUGC

The jury has no reason to be impartial, and I'd just PM all the dead players and the plaintiff to get that going. Of course the jury won't know roles or can even relay information to other players, so there's not much they can do to influence the game.

Let's say a Player A wants to save a Player B from being lynched, they'd have to sacrifice someone else to die in their place. Regardless of whether or not Player B was going to die, Player C will die in his place.

Let's say Player A wants to null Player B's vote, the result will be that Player C's vote will be doubled.

Just some basic stuff that people can try, but people can define the exact circumstances in which the deal will be acted out, mean they can set up a deal Night 1 and it won't go into effect until Day 3 if such is the case. People can make a deal for anything that can be done in TWG, so be creative in striking deals.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 25, 2012, 12:46:19 PM;)

@bird Soon as they are made. That means you can't change your vote. That'll make it interesting.

Please someone host this.

If the game wins, I will host it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

There's something disturbing about Trainers trying to kill fat kids...

It's like a set up to a bad horror flick.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

TEAM WOLVES

1. King Boo:  Wolf Shaman.  Has an extra coin.
2. Bowser with a sniper (Master Wolf Sniper): May snipe a person of his choice, who will immediately die in the middle of a day phase. Any powers that the sniped person might have used in between the time the PM is sent and I update are void. Suppresses Daisy's power. One-time use. Also seered green.
3. Bowser Jr. with a bomb strapped to his back:   Brutal wolf.  He has 0 coins and may choose his target after he dies.  May not be revived.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM HUMANS

4. Luigi:  Seer
5. Mario: Loses his power to kill anyone but Waluigi, Daisy, and Donkey Kong after Night 2.  If he tries to kill someone after Night 2 other than those three roles, he will be arrested and burned at the stake.  That means he dies.
6. Peach (Guardian & Coroner): sees Wario and Waluigi as humans, only gets lynching death reports.  May not guard herself and may only guard during the night.
7. Daisy: Thinks she's a normal human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies.  May not be revived.
8. Toadsworth:  He gives Wario an extra coin.  Thinks he's a normal human.
9. Yoshi:  Thinks he's a normal human.
10. Baby Mario:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
11. Baby Luigi:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
12. Toad:  Thinks he's a normal human.
13. Donkey Kong: Thinks he's a normal human. If lynched, will appear to be a normal human.  Has an extra coin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM WARIO

14. Wario: Third-party role. Wario's a really greedy guy, and everyone owes him money.  So he's not exactly happy that they're dead.  He is willing to go to any length to get his money.  Including bringing people back from the dead.  Unless otherwise stated, each person in the game has one coin.  Wario may FIENDISHLY SNEAK A PEEK at the graveyard to determine the role of the person who was lynched, but it will cost him one coin for a REALLY CLEVER DISGUISE.  Wario wins if he collects four coins' worth of profit.  The game does not end if he wins, but in celebration of his MARVELOUS VICTORY he will kill Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Daisy. His revive will fail on the night the Waluigi rises from the grave.

TEAM WALUIGI

15. Waluigi:  Third-party role.  His goal is to survive until the final two, and his victory overrides that of the humans or the wolves. He may choose what color he is seered every Night phase. He may be vigi'd, but is immune from wolfings. If he is lynched, he will automatically revive the next night phase and gain a vigi power.  This may only occur once.  Any future lynchings will result in PERMANENT DEATH 4EVER (even if Wario revives him, it will fail).  WALUIGI TIME occurs when everyone but Waluigi and one other person is alive.  Only Waluigi wins during Waluigi time.  Waluigi can only win with Waluigi time.

vermilionvermin

Yugi

vermilionvermin

Bird

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 25, 2012, 12:46:19 PM@bird The player him/herself is the only one who knows how many times (s)he have been shot.

:-\

FSM-Reapr

Okay Bird. Because you're so awesome, the bullet amounts will be counted simultaneously in the update, but not shown. :)