Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Trump Administration Drinking Game:
 - Take a drink every time something stupid or offensive happens.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

It's supposed to be a game, not suicide by alcohol!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

what happened today
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 12, 2017, 07:59:11 PMwhat happened today
Academic team coach said largest non-nuclear bomb the military had was dropped on Afghanistan, specifically the Taliban. 1 mile blast radius.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SpartanChief17

It was dropped on a cave complex that ISIS was hiding in. They called the bomb MOAB (Mother of All Bombs).  21,000 pounds, counting 18,000 pounds of explosive.

(So proud of Trump... ;) )
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Being in APUSH, I really love seeing how one event in American history impacts/causes another. Truly interesting, no doubt. And I can't help but wonder what the consequences will be, short- & long-term, of both this and the Syria bombings. These next 3.(whatever) years will prove very interesting.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

moab is a great acronym

also does anyone have links to articles not from fox nyt wapo or huffpost
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Can't wait to see how many civilians are killed (and subsequently, how many terrorists are recruited).
Quote from: SpartanChief17 on April 13, 2017, 03:03:00 PMIt was dropped on a cave complex that ISIS was hiding in. They called the bomb MOAB (Mother of All Bombs).  21,000 pounds, counting 18,000 pounds of explosive.

(So proud of Trump... ;) )

Specifically, the tunnel complex that was built for the Mujaheddin, paid for by the CIA under Reagan. 
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 13, 2017, 03:38:15 PMmoab is a great acronym

also does anyone have links to articles not from fox nyt wapo or huffpost

NYT is actual decent journalism but the others are trash I agree (especially huffpost, they represent the absolutely stupid liberals who give the rest of us a bad name)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

nyt is a bit of a liberal circlejerk, they claim to hire conservatives to promote intellectual diversity but that doesn't actually happen and they just gloss over their own bias
so yes while they are mostly neutral they don't even realize they could be biased reporters and that kind of bothers me
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I can respect that, it is predominantly liberal sided, though in general they're a pretty decent news source that at least doesn't report blatant lies
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I don't read enough ny times to know, what are some examples of their bias?
what is shitpost

mikey

For you Washingtonians, how often do you elect a republican senator
unmotivated

Dudeman

Probably never since Seattle's large Democratic presence overrides the Republican votes in the rest of the state

but Wikipedia can probably be your friend here
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book