News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Problem with building a wall is that foot traffic over the border is mostly comprised of people leaving the us
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Trump has it all wrong, though. We do need a wall, but on the OTHER side! We don't need any other Justin Biebers sneaking across >:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 12, 2016, 04:56:15 PMWe do need a wall, but on the OTHER side!

...um, a wall is a wall, sir.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 12, 2016, 04:56:15 PMTrump has it all wrong, though. We do need a wall, but on the OTHER side! We don't need any other Justin Biebers sneaking across >:/

Lol y! We can build a wall that let's everybody in, EXCEPT for Justin Beiver! God I hate him and his music so much!! It's plain awful! >:(
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Kids these days...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 12, 2016, 04:50:04 PMProblem with building a wall is that foot traffic over the border is mostly comprised of people leaving the us

what is shitpost

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 12, 2016, 04:56:15 PMTrump has it all wrong, though. We do need a wall, but on the OTHER side! We don't need any other Justin Biebers sneaking across >:/

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 12, 2016, 05:02:25 PMLol y! We can build a wall that let's everybody in, EXCEPT for Justin Beiver! God I hate him and his music so much!! It's plain awful! >:(

Amen to that! XD His stuff doesn't really qualify as music in my book. He had maybe one song that I thought was halfway mediocre, but the rest were just trash.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

InsigTurtle

Expect retaliation.

We are preparing our moose army.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 12, 2016, 04:58:38 PM...um, a wall is a wall, sir.
Other side/border of America :P

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 12, 2016, 07:30:03 PMExpect retaliation.

We are preparing our moose army.
Hmmmm... Maybe that'll be a reasonable excuse to leave the US and travel abroad...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 12, 2016, 01:51:39 PMsnip

What you're saying is not the same thing as what Trump is saying.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 11, 2016, 08:46:29 PM. I'm basing my arguments off of actual statistics.

DID YOU JUST CITE BREITBART???

Lmao and you expect to be taken seriously...come back when you can read a real newspaper.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 12, 2016, 07:26:07 PMAmen to that! XD His stuff doesn't really qualify as music in my book. He had maybe one song that I thought was halfway mediocre, but the rest were just trash.

Totally agrees with you! :)

btw about the election. I just realized what I think makes this election really bad. Not the candidates, but the people. There seem to have been a great dislike for the other candidate from both sides, but now when I watch it seem to be more like hate. Which is sad I think. Because I think the election should more be focused on the ideas and politics you want to shape the society with, and not bashing the other candidate about how bad he/she is. And I've also heard that there are a lot of people who say they're voting for x candidate because of being "anti-Trump/Hilary" rather than "Pro-Trump/Hilary". Which I think is kind of sad, as they're voting more because of dislike for the other candidate, rather than voting because they like they're candidate.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

I'm actually super interested in what foreigners think of our current election, because all they really see is the media
unmotivated

braix

I swear the Politics thread has the longest pages on the forum
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 13, 2016, 07:13:11 AMI'm actually super interested in what foreigners think of our current election, because all they really see is the media

Some people I talked with here in Sweden seem to think that the election is terrible. Saying things like "poor USA, having to chose between 2 awful candidates", and about the second debate that "Both candidates acted little kids bashing each other".

10/10 tobbeh