News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I like him more than the other two but the chances he will make it don't seem very high...

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on May 22, 2016, 11:18:16 AMI hate him but I hate Hillary more so...

I wanted kasich buuuuut...
Whoa, really? Interesting.

I'm curious, Dude, do you think Hillary is a criminal?

mikey

Quote from: Sebastian on May 22, 2016, 12:13:18 PMdo you think Hillary is a criminal?
can you stop with this lol
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 22, 2016, 12:20:46 PMcan you stop with this lol
I'm just wondering what Dude thinks. You and I talked about it enough on skype :P
No need to go into it too deeply here.

Dude

I would consider the email ordeal pretty bad, but unless the law says it led to illegal actions... idk

Letting classified information be out in the open isn't the best idea.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

IMO Hillary is better in that she's somewhat predictable and will listen to her donors. Trump is an egomaniac who won't listen to anyone, and might just randomly decide to invade Turkey or something because they make fun of his hands.
As far as her potentially illegal activity, she's got about a dozen FBI agents investigating her.. So I'll leave that to them. Most all investigations have come up empty handed, though.
Hillary though isn't actually a progressive by any means. She's Republican lite on economics, and somewhat liberal on social issues. She would, however, appoint a far better SCOTUS Justice, if the Republicunts in congress won't let Obama do his constitutional duty to appoint a new one.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 22, 2016, 01:52:03 PMIMO Hillary is better in that she's somewhat predictable and will listen to her donors. Trump is an egomaniac who won't listen to anyone, and might just randomly decide to invade Turkey or something because they make fun of his hands.
As far as her potentially illegal activity, she's got about a dozen FBI agents investigating her.. So I'll leave that to them. Most all investigations have come up empty handed, though.
Hillary though isn't actually a progressive by any means. She's Republican lite on economics, and somewhat liberal on social issues. She would, however, appoint a far better SCOTUS Justice, if the Republicunts in congress won't let Obama do his constitutional duty to appoint a new one.

The president can't declare war by him/herself. Trump is bad but people over exaggerate how much of the "baddness" would actually affect us.

I'm just going hillarly becuase she isn't gonna try and undo any of the civil rights progress we've made, particularly gay marriage, and maybe lower my college tution and... that's all I really care about in politics.

edit: Bernie would be cool but I don't see it happening.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Quote from: FireArrow on May 22, 2016, 06:24:49 PMI'm just going hillarly
Hey E. Gadd, what's this adverb mean?

FireArrow

Dude

But you didn't capitalize it so it has to be an adverb.

Like, "This election is going hillarly."

Plus e. Gadd is the best at words, haven't you seen his topic?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: FireArrow on May 22, 2016, 06:24:49 PMThe president can't declare war by him/herself. Trump is bad but people over exaggerate how much of the "baddness" would actually affect us.

I'm just going hillarly becuase she isn't gonna try and undo any of the civil rights progress we've made, particularly gay marriage, and maybe lower my college tution and... that's all I really care about in politics.

edit: Bernie would be cool but I don't see it happening.
Hillary wouldn't do any of them unless her donors tell her to. Just less than a decade ago, she was for DOMA; the Defense of Marriage Act, which was against same sex marriage. She's by no means a real progressive; she goes with whichever poll numbers benefit her.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

Which is why I can trust her, at least more than trump, not to take my or anyone else's rights away. You can bet your bottom that whoevers in office when and if gay marriage is illegal again is gonna go down in history as one of the biggest assholes and I think Hillary knows that. Whether or not she actually wants to fight for further equality for minorities or not while in office I could care less about because the president really can't do much about that anyways.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on May 22, 2016, 08:04:31 PMBut you didn't capitalize it so it has to be an adverb.

Like, "This election is going hillarly."

Plus e. Gadd is the best at words, haven't you seen his topic?
Yeah, it's an adverb in this sense. :P

For the politics thread only Hillarly (adv.)- in support of the democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton: specifically based on a political stance/opinion
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I can use whichever bathroom I want now right
unmotivated

GaryOak

I'll def vote for Trump. Finally a candidate who really represents murica.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary