News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 26, 2015, 08:43:20 PMLol if you can find him saying anything close to this I'd be very interested in seeing it.

You could try reading a history textbook, or looking at sources beyond christiandailynewsforpatriots.biz

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100253947

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/09/16/us/politics/ap-us-gop-2016-reagan.html?_r=0

me irl
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Ben Carson: "Well I like the idea of a proportional tax. That way you pay according to your ability; I got that idea, quite frankly from the Bible- tithing."
"We need to secure all borders, not just by fences but also by surveillance, drones, and other equipment."
what is shitpost

mikey

he's not a politician either I thought he was a doctor
unmotivated

FireArrow

They aren't mutually exclusive.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

excuse me, yes they are, have you ever met a doctor
unmotivated

Dude

I'm so glad some of you guys can't vote lmao

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Dude on September 28, 2015, 11:06:03 PMI'm so glad some of you guys can't vote lmao
I'm glad I can't vote XD
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on September 28, 2015, 11:06:03 PMI'm so glad some of you guys can't vote lmao

Fun fact: I turned 18 two days before the 2012 election. My dad took a picture of me outside the voting booth and put it on his Facebook (where he's friends with people of all stripes) and people on both sides of the spectrum were saying "I hope she picked the right candidate."

(i picked the one who did not have binders full of women)

Dude

I turned 18 2 days before the day of the 2008 election lol

Altissimo

... I turned 14 the day of the 2008 election

Dude

Altissimo

yeah I did. november 4?

braix

Even if I was able to vote I'd be one of those people that just don't really give a shit about politics
"hey r u a repub or demo"
"im a kid that dont give a fuk"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on September 29, 2015, 06:58:22 AMyeah I did. november 4?
2nd I thought. Wasn't it a Tuesday?

Edit: oh wait I was wrong. shocker there.

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on September 29, 2015, 05:34:23 AMFun fact: I turned 18 two days before the 2012 election. My dad took a picture of me outside the voting booth and put it on his Facebook (where he's friends with people of all stripes) and people on both sides of the spectrum were saying "I hope she picked the right candidate."

(i picked the one who did not have binders full of women)
good choice
unmotivated