News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

@FireArrow: Ninja? Thanks for that information though! It helped and every piece of knowledge (no matter how small) is extremely important.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
FireArrow

Quote from: Oasis on September 07, 2015, 04:43:38 PM@FireArrow: Ninja? Thanks for that information though! It helped and every piece of knowledge (no matter how small) is extremely important.

Ninja'd means someone posted something you were gonna say while you were typing it. In this case, while I was researching it, Pianist already came through and said everything that needed to be said.

I like the way you think. It's always a good idea to be educated about things, even if you disagree with them. :]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 07, 2015, 04:38:39 PMIt's not the link was super in your face, it was embedded into a word for christ sake.
I see.
SEARCH MORE ABOUT THINGS HERE

Oasis

@Fire Arrow: Ah. Thanks for clearing that up and thank you for agreeing. In my house, we go by a lot of proverbs so it's kinda embedded in my head.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
blueflower999

I really really want to post the "Heil Hitler" scene from the Captain America movie but I'm not going to.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Or any episode of south park really. ;3

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 07, 2015, 05:02:44 PMI really really want to post the "Heil Hitler" scene from the Captain America movie but I'm not going to.

Yup good choice. Past me woulda done that though
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Honestly TG you're still not past your grace period, you posted "Heil Hitler" less than 2 hours ago and now you're saying "Good job not posting Hitler".
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 07, 2015, 05:08:47 PMHonestly TG you're still not past your grace period, you posted "Heil Hitler" less than 2 hours ago and now you're saying "Good job not posting Hitler".

Yeah.....

Well i'm trying. Not my fault i can't grow up. Just trying hard to fit in...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Trying to fit in on NSM is like trying to get Maestro to drop his ego; it simply won't happen

jk maestro ily
what is shitpost

FireArrow

I don't think NSM really has a status quo to fit into.

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 05:13:15 PMYeah.....

Well i'm trying. Not my fault i can't grow up. Just trying hard to fit in...

The best way is to closely observe the ways other people talk and interact. Like the fact that people have gotten on your case for posting a lot: by observation you will see that others do not post as often and are not bothered for it.

ThatGamer

I'm observing very closely and trying to do all i can to fit in!

Am I doing any well?

Latios212

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 02:59:05 PMI wanna be part of the argument though...
not the best way to make friends
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Ruto

Huh I didn't know people younger than 50 used the term "politically correct/incorrect." Most of the time I see people use that term to describe how offended they are when other people tell them that what they said is offensive. Like using queer/retarded to describe people.

The other time I see it is when people can't stomach the idea that people are different.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.