News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dude on September 07, 2015, 12:57:11 PMI'm not saying I "flip my shit" when someone asks if I have a girlfriend or not, but I'd rather they keep their noses out of it in case I may or may not be gay.

I'm saying some straight people flip their shit when someone asks if they have a same sex significant other or not. Yes, I agree with you.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

I thought you were saying it the other way around lol

I mean from that second paragraph it seemed like you were talking about everybody

...what were we arguing about again?

ThatGamer

Are we arguing about gays?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

FireArrow

Quote from: Dude on September 07, 2015, 01:03:32 PMI thought you were saying it the other way around lol

I mean from that second paragraph it seemed like you were talking about everybody

...what were we arguing about again?

It's insulting to a group of people when you get overly butthurt about being associated with them or really any situation where you give the word a negative connotation. People incorrectly assume that it isn't offensive because they're the ones being "offended."

i.e.
I totally ship you with *insert same gender person here*.
WTF is your problem I'm not gay ship me with a girl or something!

Dude

By other way around, I meant switch the homosexual person and the heterosexual person.

I.e.
I totally ship you with *insert opposite gender person here*.
WTF is your problem I'm not straight ship me with a guy or something!

I was confused at this point in my posting but I got it after here so there's no need to continue telling me your pov when I agree with you

FireArrow

Yeah, apologies, I have a lot of problems trying to get my thoughts into comprehensible words.

blueflower999

Quote from: FireArrow on September 07, 2015, 02:05:06 PMYeah, apologies, I have a lot of problems trying to get my thoughts into comprehensible words.
You'd make a great politician
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 07, 2015, 02:11:20 PMYou'd make a great politician

The only politician who clearly states what he wants is Donald Trump. What a sad world we live in.

ThatGamer

I don't really understand...what are we arguing about?...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Latios212

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 02:49:42 PMI don't really understand...what are we arguing about?...
Nothing. Don't worry about it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2015, 02:53:33 PMNothing. Don't worry about it.

I wanna be part of the argument though...

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 02:59:05 PMI wanna be part of the argument though...
In that case, just say something that isn't politically correct and watch the fireworks.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

That sounds like something Hitler would say...

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 07, 2015, 03:02:26 PMIn that case, just say something that isn't politically correct and watch the fireworks.

*holds up swastika*

Heil Hitler