News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 11, 2015, 08:30:04 PMYeah sorry, maybe it was a typo... Your point made sense but 500,000 is more like 1/635 of the US

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 11, 2015, 07:44:16 PMUm...

Yeah I fixed it, I forgot to type the E2.

Edit: Don't make stuff political, and like I said, you can't really replace people cooking yet. Although I would like a robotic burger flipper to avoid grease burns. One more thing, don't mess with people who make your food. Or BAM! Diarrhea.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2015, 09:26:15 PMDo you have a sensor or filter for what is acceptable to say or joke about tho

Remember back during the time when the now "over 20s" were on the forum and we got along swimmingly? It's not just because dahans is a bear, but because the smart asshat posts and ego trips are out of control.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 11, 2015, 09:32:24 PMAnd I wouldn't normally just attack MLF like that, even though I disagree with him.

He doesn't feel the same way about a lot of us, me in particular. So, I banned him for making those remarks and he has to bombard me with PMs here, expecting me to change my mind or accusing me of XYZ. And can't get over it. I'm over it and once again, my PM box is only for bears.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

ironically Deez Nuts is a better candidate than donald trump

blueflower999

He's the worst candidate in the entire GOP honestly, I just can't get behind how obnoxious and arrogant he is.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 20, 2015, 10:48:19 AMironically Deez Nuts is a better candidate than donald trump
wasn't that jimmy fallon
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

If I have to choose one GOP candidate..... I'd shoot myself.
No, I would go out and start supporting Trump so everyone would see how stupid he is.
what is shitpost

blueflower999

Go with John Kasich, I think even a lot of the liberals in Ohio like what he's done. Plus balancing the federal budget sounds nice to me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

why do all the internet and news pictures of Donald Trump have him with the most ridiculous faces
they make me ill
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2015, 01:43:25 PMwhy do all the internet and news pictures of Donald Trump have him with the most ridiculous faces
they make me ill
Because he's a ridiculous man.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Altissimo

I just don't get how someone who acts like a petty third grader can get as much support as he does lol

MaestroUGC

Because people keep talking about him instead of ignoring him.

blueflower999

And because as arrogant and annoying as he is, he's ridiculously entertaining. Plus people know that  he's not going to lie to the American people over and over again like the *coughs* current administration does. He's going to speak his mind like he always has.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

At least are current administration is actually trying to come up with legitimate solutions. "Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" is just so uneducated and stupid. A sincere idiot is still an idiot. He can go down with Sarah Palin in the hall of "people to use as ammunition against the conservatives."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

blueflower999

Quote from: FireArrow on August 29, 2015, 02:30:51 PMAt least are current administration is actually trying to come up with legitimate solutions.
No, not really. They're ignoring the entire immigration problem.

Quote"Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" is just so uneducated and stupid. A sincere idiot is still an idiot.
I agree, I didn't say that I liked him.

QuoteHe can go down with Sarah Palin in the hall of "people to use as ammunition against the conservatives."
As long as I can still use Al Gore, Joe Biden, and Jonathan Gruber as ammuniation against liberals!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Don't worry, I'm still planning to run in 2028.

blueflower999

Seeing as how you actually went through with your plan to become a moderator I'm honestly planning on you actually running.
Bulbear! Blueflower999