News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

99% sure Maestro started this whole thing

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Not the puns (which I'm pretty sure were all taken off a tumblr post that I'm too lazy to find)

MaestroUGC

I didn't start with the puns, besides these people aren't even clever with them. Amatuer rank punning going on here.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Lol maestro I thought your bar one was the laziest/lamest one. Almost no effort went into it. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Yes, but it was actually relevant to the conversation at hand, because lawyers, who often become politicians, have to pass the Bar exam before they are allowed to practiced.

See, a good pun has layers.

Olimar12345

You remain unexcused.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 02, 2013, 07:07:24 PMYes, but it was actually relevant to the conversation at hand, because lawyers, who often become politicians, have to pass the Bar exam before they are allowed to practiced.

See, a good pun has layers.
I think u mean a good pun has lawyers
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

And the award for worst pun of the century goes to...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Wait, I thought we were purposely making bad puns that were so stupid they were funny again.

Yes, that is what the politics topic is for now.

MaestroUGC

Well, that's only fitting, considering politics is something of a joke these days.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

So I was watching CNN and they had this guy named Larry Klayman.

He's so annoying it's not even funny.

Ruto

So I was reading this article today about how MSNBC sacked a staff member for tweeting/strongly implying the right wing will be offended by a Cheerios ad. The article was okay but the comments were funny. Yes, the person shouldn't have used an MSNBC company account for that but then I notice that they tend to take action for this kind of offensive crap unlike the other side and defend themselves by the First Amendment. Chick-Fil-A and Duck Dynasty, anyone?

I think if the right wants to make sense to everyone, they should really work on their image. First, know whether something is offensive.

Second, name calling is the lowest in any form of argument.

Third, work on bad logic and bad science.

Fourth, don't use science to back up your unscientific comments or things that have nothing to do with science whatsover. Biology is soooo cruel from anyone who's ever studied biology. Didn't 98+% percent of everything that once lived on Earth become extinct?

Fifth, fact check. Always fact check. (This one also has snark to it! As expected from a misguided and misinformed champion of teh righteous Bristol Palin)

There's more but I can't loaf around all day.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ruto

Ohh I'm still loafing but while looking for something else I found this.

From: http://gawker.com/bible-thumping-bumpkins-make-buddhists-life-hell-at-la-1510067222

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on February 01, 2014, 12:50:47 PMOhh I'm still loafing but while looking for something else I found this.

From: http://gawker.com/bible-thumping-bumpkins-make-buddhists-life-hell-at-la-1510067222
Quote from: Ruto on February 01, 2014, 11:43:08 AMSo I was reading this article today about how MSNBC sacked a staff member for tweeting/strongly implying the right wing will be offended by a Cheerios ad. The article was okay but the comments were funny. Yes, the person shouldn't have used an MSNBC company account for that but then I notice that they tend to take action for this kind of offensive crap unlike the other side and defend themselves by the First Amendment. Chick-Fil-A and Duck Dynasty, anyone?

I think if the right wants to make sense to everyone, they should really work on their image. First, know whether something is offensive.

Second, name calling is the lowest in any form of argument.

Third, work on bad logic and bad science.

Fourth, don't use science to back up your unscientific comments or things that have nothing to do with science whatsover. Biology is soooo cruel from anyone who's ever studied biology. Didn't 98+% percent of everything that once lived on Earth become extinct?

Fifth, fact check. Always fact check. (This one also has snark to it! As expected from a misguided and misinformed champion of teh righteous Bristol Palin)

There's more but I can't loaf around all day.
Do you agree with this stuff?