News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

if life became like highschool of the dead would that really be so bad

Zombies are attacking the world but BOOBS. BOOBS EVERYWHERE.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

And in conclusion...politics. Good night, everybody.

spitllama

Don't raise that minimum wage Congress -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

They're actually trying to? >.<

spitllama

Obama said last night that he wants to up it to $9/hr :-\
Submissions Page

Bubbles

yay no summer job for me

SuperFireKirby

Sorry Obama, but I'd like to keep my job.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

also my aunt raised the price of everything and now i don't know the price of anything

and speaking of guns

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 15, 2013, 11:07:52 PMalso my aunt raised the price of everything and now i don't know the price of anything

and speaking of guns

LOL; that's so true... I guess you can't really use that signpost to defend yourself... :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 16, 2013, 12:06:06 AMLOL; that's so true... I guess you can't really use that signpost to defend yourself... :o
Well, a signpost could take a bullet or two, but you're right, it'll snap fairly quickly. In a hypothetical way.

spitllama

California Congresswoman Rep. Jackie Speier CA is trying to get a bill passed that prohibits counseling to change someone's sexual orientation.
Problem? She's including pedophilia as an orientation. And Democrats defeated a proposed amendment that would say that pedophilia isn't included.

Ummmm...
Submissions Page

BonusPwnage

Quote from: spitllama on April 03, 2013, 07:30:12 PMCalifornia Congresswoman Rep. Jackie Speier CA is trying to get a bill passed that prohibits counseling to change someone's sexual orientation.
Problem? She's including pedophilia as an orientation. And Democrats defeated a proposed amendment that would say that pedophilia isn't included.

Ummmm...
Oh...that's not what I was expecting to hear.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on February 19, 2013, 12:51:00 PMWell, a signpost could take a bullet or two, but you're right, it'll snap fairly quickly. In a hypothetical way.
No, the bullets would go through the signpost. It couldn't stop even one.

BonusPwnage

IN A HYPOTHETICAL WAY YOU MEAN PERSON
Thank you for correcting me, friend.

BlackDragonSlayer

By "defend yourself" I meant attacking the person with the signpost... :P But I guess both meanings could apply (self-defense or just defense).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber