News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

According to that silly quiz thingy, my views are fairly libertarian as well, which is fun because I always regard libertarians as crazy people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

^^ same. I got like 96% Gary Johnson :o
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

i think everyone should vote for whomever taylor swift is voting for

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 04, 2012, 08:11:05 PMAccording to that silly quiz thingy, my views are fairly libertarian as well, which is fun because I always regard libertarians as crazy people.
if by regard you mean correctly identify then ok

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Why are libertarian's crazy people?
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

I'm not sure how many of these of factual in any way, but I sure got a kick out of it:
http://progressiveslogans.blogspot.com/2011/08/50-reasons-libertarians-are-crazy.html

spitllama

There are so many splinters of libertarianism (anywhere from anarchy to constitutionalism) that that stuff hardly applies to the majority of libertarians imo.

In other news, I am getting so excited/nervous about the results. Today marks the end!! (or tomorrow for a recount)...
Submissions Page

Ruto

I'm still waiting to even get a chance to vote here. It's so disorganized here that even the police are getting involved o_O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Voted for Gary Johnson to give some more power to the third parties.

Jub3r7

I told my mom to vote for Snoopy the Dog, but she said she couldn't find his name on the poll. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Submissions Page

Mashi

I voted for Taylor Swift.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber