News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Religion

Started by wariopiano, September 05, 2012, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Heres an interesting topic.
what is your  religion?
christian, catholic, athiest etc.

please post!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote-Calm debates on politics, religion, etc will be tolerated, but if things get out of hand then consequences will follow

Now that that's out of the way, I adhere to no religious belief.

me irl
[close]

wariopiano

didnt mean to make anybody mad just thought this would be an intersting question!

SlowPokemon

I guess technically I'm a catholic christian. But really, I'm not terribly religious. Haven't been to church in well over a year. I pray occasionally and kind of have my own religion. Religion is important, I suppose, but I can't go with a religion just because it was the one I was raised with.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

wariopiano

Jub3r7

I've already been messaged by a person that wants to post their religious beliefs which involves not liking other certain religions; as in, this thread isn't a good idea.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 05, 2012, 05:20:40 PM
Quote-Calm debates on politics, religion, etc will be tolerated, but if things get out of hand then consequences will follow
Now that that's out of the way, I adhere to no religious belief.
I just wanted to avoid flaming.

ANYWAY, I am proud to say that I am a Christian.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

I was raised Protestant, but have since begun to doubt its validity. I feel like religion offers a lot of security for people, though, so I'll always be a pretty big proponent for its continuity.

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports" - George Washington
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Okay, listen.
Some people here would gladly say "I'm Christian and I'm proud of it!" and there are others here who would say "I'm Atheist and I'm proud of it!"

No argument there, right?

Actually, no. That's not how it will turn out. Someone on one side will say they highly disagree with the other side, or at least one branch of it, and somebody else from the other side will misinterpret it and say "Well fuck you too".
And we don't need that here.

Olimar12345

This topic isn't really having a debate yet-think of it like that "What instrument do you play?" topic.

Jub3r7

YET. Can we please avoid it altogether? Yes, we're mature people and we can avoid debate but curiosity isn't really worth raising tensions over.

also im a conspiracy theorist

Mashi

i think theism and atheism are both frivolous.  i transcend both science and religion with my own manifesto unknown to you simple humans.

Nebbles

Who's starting it? =/ As long as there's no argument, why are we worrying about it? We're smart people - we can talk about delicate topics without worry.

My family's Jewish, but I'm really not religious myself.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

NEBBLES HOW DARE YOU BE JEWISH. >:O