News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Olimar's Skull Kid Costume (Final Pics Up!)

Started by Olimar12345, September 01, 2012, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Man, I've done soooo much work on the costume, but cus of mah broken computer I can't post any pics! :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

You need a buddy to make a moon costume and follow you around.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Temporary computer get!

Mask's done.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Olimar12345

Quitpostingsofast >:P

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Wow. It's the best mask ever.(you share the title with Nebbles ;)

Nebbles

Zunawe

Wow, you might be able to get Nintendo Power to look at this if the rest of it turns out even remotely decent.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I'm jealous how good it looks compared to mine. XD

spitllama

BDS you don't always have to quote to make a post! Really it's unnecessary!

Olimar, WOW nice job. That artwork is impressive. Idk if that was your doing but well done overall.

Is there any way you can center the eyes a little bit more? By center I mean have them face forward? Cause right now Majora looks cross-eyed. Maybe if you put something behind the left side of the left eye and behind the right side of the right eye (from the perspective of looking at the mask from the front).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on October 24, 2012, 05:44:47 PMIs there any way you can center the eyes a little bit more? By center I mean have them face forward? Cause right now Majora looks cross-eyed. Maybe if you put something behind the left side of the left eye and behind the right side of the right eye (from the perspective of looking at the mask from the front).

Unfortunately, I can't. The flaw in the design is that the real mask is like a heart-shaped bowl, and mine isn't. Instead of being flat in front, mine folds around the face, due to to base mask I used (see page 1)

Nebbles

That was my problem - I didn't get the best mask shape for mine...

FSM-Reapr

Majora's Mask + a heart = irony

omg i'm so good in math