[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - Multiple Songs

Started by Uraziel, August 24, 2012, 01:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Oops. Do what Bubbles said first. I take knowing about file-sharing for granted sometimes ::)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

I feel so official :D This is literally my 4th week of being here

Uraziel

Hahaha, thank you all. I have posted it, take a look and please give feedback!

Bubbles

Oh and Shado, are you going to arrange the Cipher admin song? If you wont I will

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 24, 2012, 07:42:47 PMOh and Shado, are you going to arrange the Cipher admin song? If you wont I will
Yes I am. Don't make me repeat myself.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Uraziel

Good luck xD, that one seems like its going to be one of the more difficult, but the hardest will be the final battle. Wes hould wait to do the credits last since its just a medely of alot of the other music. Is there a common place we can put all of the links for now, no point in making 2 people do the same thing... I will do the mt. battle theme unless there are any takers for it?

Bubbles

Sure go ahead, but challenge yourself and make it piano. Im trying to think of another some to do, any suggestions? And what do you mean by a place to put all the links?

Uraziel

Basically I am saying to post them in one common area in addition where we could set up a checklist sort of to make it easier for all the people involved... I have spent a good 20 minutes on this and so far all i have come up with is that the tempo is at 92 and that it is in 2/4, that rythym is so simple yet so weird... its like its shifting by a 32 note every time... Why does it have to be on piano?

Bubbles

I could make a checklist in my submission thread, or we could just create a whole new one altogether, but Im not sure what category that would fit under. Maybe off topic? idk. And it doesnt have to be piano, its just that Im not sure if theres even any orchestra/multiple instrument arrangements on the site

Uraziel

That could work, it doesn't matter where it is, I will leave that up to you  :P i can do piano but personally i am a violist so its easier for me to write for orchestra, and it makes sense in this instance because most of the tracks use strings anyways. I will post links to all the pieces sometime tomorrow in whatever thread you make the list in, good night

Shadoninja

[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - "Battle! Cipher Admin" ZIP

SlowPokemon

Any chance we could get this as a Finale 2011 file? I don't have the money for Finale 2012, and don't want to be limited to Notepad.

If it's not possible, I'll make do with the midi and the PDF.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

On second thought, I think I'll be fine with the midi and PDF. Great arrangement, I love this song. It's probably my favorite from Pokemon Colosseum.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2012, 07:00:04 PMAny chance we could get this as a Finale 2011 file? I don't have the money for Finale 2012, and don't want to be limited to Notepad.

They dont allow you to upgrade to the latest version after purchasing the older one?

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2012, 07:00:04 PMAny chance we could get this as a Finale 2011 file? I don't have the money for Finale 2012, and don't want to be limited to Notepad.

If all you need to do is see and listen, then I don't see a problem with using notepad.