News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - Multiple Songs

Started by Uraziel, August 24, 2012, 01:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uraziel

"Cipher Admin Battle" -- Completed by Shadoninja
Although I am new to the forums, I have been a frequent visitor to the site and one thing has always been nagging in the back of my mind: the lack of music from Pokemon Colosseum, which I personally believe is a huge injustice, due to it having one of the best soundtracks out of any Nintendo games. There are a few in particular I am most interested in seeing which will be linked to below; please notify me if you are interested and I will help you in any way I can.

Cipher Admin Battle Theme

Final Battle

Credits

Bubbles

I completely agree with you about the lack of Pokemon Colosseum music. I try to arrange some of them, but unfortunately I'm horrible at it  :P. I might try one of these after I finish the song I'm working on now. If you're looking for some songs, I have some on my submission page that haven't made it to the main site (if they ever do)

Uraziel

I'm not the best arranger which is why I came here, I can do simple things with 1-3 lines but nothing of this scale. I have never tried anything over 5 before, and this is probably 8+. Could you link me to the page, I may be able to help a little.

Bubbles

Oh sorry
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4743.0
If you can't tell, I've taken the easy songs :D. I'm also currently working on the Mt. Battle Rest Room theme, and I'm almost done that.

Uraziel

Cool, i love pretty much all the music from the beginning to the end of this game, all so perfectly suited for the situation. I have some other midis but the sheet music for them is really messed up so that would require some major editing, I just haven't gotten around to it yet., How do you upload midis that you have done to the site?

Bubbles

Also, as much as I love the cipher admin battle theme, I think it would be hard to arrange for piano since a lot of the parts are percussion

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 24, 2012, 02:07:20 PMAlso, as much as I love the cipher admin battle theme, I think it would be hard to arrange for piano since a lot of the parts are percussion
Challenge accepted
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Uraziel

Cobraroll

GreekGeek is your friend!

Seeing his thread sitting there with no sheets getting submitted was what inspired me to start the "Abandoned Arrangements" project.

Also, could I suggest adding Nascour's battle music to the request list?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Uraziel

Its really for all of them, I was just mentioning my favorites, but yes definitely. I am about 90% complete with the relic shrine. How would I upload that to here?

Uraziel

Sorry for double posting but I just finished the midi for the Relic Forest Shrine and I am not really sure what to do with it xD

Bubbles

Do you only have the midi or the mus too? A mus file is required to submit sheet music on this site. Add the midi/mus to a site like www.mediafire.com or download dropbox, then post the link here.

Uraziel

I am working on getting the .mus, I also have the pdf, what do I do after that?

spitllama

Then you can make your own topic in "Submissions" that says "Uraziel's arrangements." Post the title of the song with those links for people to view. We'll work on submissions later-- they're not open right now.

Use the earth-looking button above the smileys to use hyperlink.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Create an account on www.mediafire.com or better yet, download Dropbox (www.dropbox.com). Put the file in the program you choose. I use dropbox, and it also gives you a brief (and i mean brief) tutorial on how to use it