News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Anime! [Update:]

Started by David Hauffe, April 27, 2008, 08:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hauffe

Update: I decided to leave NSM by force of douche bags but this is a necessary thread... if you really want to, you can remove it (Admins).

Yeah nobody has an anime thread so I thought I'd post one.
Use this thread for
  • Posting Favorite Shows and Links
  • Arguing about what anime chicks are hotter
  • Arguing about what anime music is the best

I like Naruto, (Shippuden and Original), Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and Death Note.

All of which can be found on youtube and www.gofish.com

My Favorite Anime Girls are:
Orhime-chan from Bleach  ;D
Whinry from Full Metal Alchemist
Misa Amane from Death Note
Hinata from Naruto

If they all got together and had a foursum that would be HOT~

My favorite anime music is:
What's Up, People - Maximum the Hormone(Death Note Intro).

I can't remember the title but it is the second season bleach intro.
Also can't remember the title but it is the fifth season bleach intro.

Heroes Come Back - Naruto Shippuden Intro

Full Metal Alchemest... none really  ;D

have fun!

Wolfos

Meh...  I don't like watching anime on youtube, just too poor of quality and the video's are all broken up.  Plus i can't stand reading everyone's comments, mainly because some people like to blurt out what happens in each episode...

Favorite anime's so far:  Bleach, DN, Jigoku Shoujo and The melancholy of Harhuhi Suzumiya.
Favorite anime girls:  Isane Kotetsu!
Favoite anime music: Younha and Yui are pretty good (they both do some Bleach songs).  And i like most of the Jigoku Shoujo music, including the intros and endings.

Right now I'm watching "La Corda d'Oro ~Primo Passo~" (just randomly watching it, i don't know too much about it).  I'd say it's one for music lovers.  I'm only five ep's in, though i have to say it's really cheesy, and it's not my type of anime i guess.  But it's ok, and has somewhat funny parts; i like the art...  Anyone have any thoughts on this anime, who have seen it?

The next anime i watch will be "Elfen Lied", from what I've read, a lot of people like it.  I only watched the first ep. and i was wowed.  I can't wait to see the rest.

Gu4n

Favorite series:
Clannad
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Eureka SeveN
Fullmetal Alchemist
Kanon 2006
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

lord of the duh

Absolute favorite series:  Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Character: (Its kinda obvious) Ed

But no, I'm not one of those rabid fangirls who go around screaming to anybody that looks at them that a character is theirs and how sexy they are.  Really, I dont even like guys.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Uhm, if you guys haven't watched Azumanga Daioh...then you guys are obviously not watching the BEST ANIME out there.

Shadoninja

I recently watched Nodame Cantabile, and I must say, it's probably one of the coolest animes i've ever seen.

for those who don't know, it's about a pianist/violinist who wants to become a conductor, and wants to travel the world, but a childhood experience has prevented him from going on an airplane. he basically pisses off his teacher by saying that all of his students play the same way. along the way he meets Nodame, who lives next door to him. Nodame is a pianist who has very bad personal habits.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

i watch Bleach and Clannad- and sometimes fullmetal alchemist and death note
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sirus

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 05, 2008, 05:27:29 PMI recently watched Nodame Cantabile, and I must say, it's probably one of the coolest animes i've ever seen.

for those who don't know, it's about a pianist/violinist who wants to become a conductor, and wants to travel the world, but a childhood experience has prevented him from going on an airplane. he basically pisses off his teacher by saying that all of his students play the same way. along the way he meets Nodame, who lives next door to him. Nodame is a pianist who has very bad personal habits.

they made a real ppl version which is equally great as well
lol
its funny too

i dont watch a lot but naruto and evangellion are probably the best so far

starpikachu

meh I don't really like anime. I used to but my friends ruined it cuz they are OBSESSED!! they're going to an anime con this weekend and didn't invite me >_<. I'll ask them what some good animes are :P

Egnio

My favorite anime is One Piece, because pirates with powers > practically everything else.

Although DBZ is the one which I grew up as a child.

I'd link to the One Piece, but since my main language is spanish, you wouldn't get the subtitles :/
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Gooch

i usually enjoy all anime, but i just cant stand Full Metal Alchemest. Im not at all sure what it is, i just cant stand it at all...im sure it'll hit me eventually...

Gu4n

Anyone seen Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I liked the first season much, but I wasn't too sure about the second one. Does it getter better after episode - what is it - 7? Those first episodes were seriously boring.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Higurashi is no good.  Trust me.  AZUMANGA DAIOH!

the_spensa

Samurai Champloo can't believe no one mention it
also Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Afro Samurai (mini series)

yet to watch but wanna
Death Note and Trigun

scooterulez

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 03, 2008, 09:28:05 PMUhm, if you guys haven't watched Azumanga Daioh...then you guys are obviously not watching the BEST ANIME out there.

I have the series and my favorite series are MAR, Tsubasa, FMA, Naruto, Negima, and Peace Maker.