News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I watched something on Disney Channel, I think.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

wariopiano

Star Trek Voyager.
That, i think, is probably the best of all the star treks.

Jompa

I just re-watched Kanon 2006. I'm crying my eyeballs out..  :'(
Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: wariopiano on October 11, 2012, 08:37:06 AMStar Trek Voyager.
That, i think, is probably the best of all the star treks.
Somehow you have never watched TNG

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Once Upon A Time, it's actually good.

SuperFireKirby

Season finale of Copper tonight. The season was pretty good, definitely has gotten way better since the premiere.

Still watching a ton of Top Gear. And Doctor Who. But not so much Avatar lately, which is odd. I think I'll watch some right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

That reminds me; Guess who has tickets for "Top Gear Live" in the Helsinki Exhibition Center!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jompa

Now that I've finished Kanon 2006, twice, I have to find some new really-good-and-makes-you-cry-several-times-anime to keep me entertained.. I really don't wanna re-watch Clannad, because I think the sadness in that show came from shock value, and I don't want to ruin the impression I have from it, tho it's probably the best crying-anime there is..
ANY recommendations? Of course not, I'm the only anime nerd around...
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 10:41:15 AMThat reminds me; Guess who has tickets for "Top Gear Live" in the Helsinki Exhibition Center!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I be jelly. Oh, did you know it's Top Gear's 10th birthday today?

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Top Gear just always so ambitious....but rubbish.

FSM-Reapr

I know, but the humour is just A+++++++++.

EFitTrainr

Pokémon/Doctor Who. I bet you're all surprised at the last one. :P
I like food.