News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Movie Martial Artists

Started by JDMEK5, March 02, 2013, 08:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's the best?

Bruce Lee
2 (20%)
Jet Li
0 (0%)
Jackie Chan
3 (30%)
Chuck Norris
4 (40%)
Someone who isn't an option but should be. (Name that person in your reply)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

JDMEK5

So who here likes marital artists? Such as Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, etc.

I like Jackie Chan because he uses the environment All. The. Time. Sure it's all choreographed but it's still pro and plenty inspiring.
I like Chuck Norris because he counted to infinity and back again.

I also find it cool how Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee had Pokémon named after them. (Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee)

Your thoughts? This is also the place to name your favorite movies starring these guys.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

GaryOak

I haven't watched these kind of movies nearly at all but gotta say that Chuck Norris was very cool in the Expendables II.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Chuck Norris is a pansie.

Jackie Chan is pretty cool.

Jet Lie is a fucking beast and would prolly be my second pick.(Watch Jet Li's Fearless, it's probably one of the best martial arts films ever made)

BUT FUCKING BRUCE LEE. Bruce Lee INVENTED physical fitness. Like, almost literally. If you look at what he did for training, he almost single handedly pioneered the way modern athletes train. Andddddd he was a fuckin monster of awesomeness. Plus, his movies are still some of the best martial arts films ever. Enter the Dragon, bitch. Watch dat shiznit.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Jackie Chan is the man. Or at least he'll make one out of you.
[/Mulan reference ftw]

Bruce Lee is a fuwking BAWSS

BlackDragonSlayer

I would've voted for Bruce Lee, but Chuck Norris was on the list.

The reason why there is no "Hitmonchuck" is because it would be way too powerful.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 02, 2013, 01:46:36 PMThe reason why there is no "Hitmonchuck" is because it would be way too powerful.
Right.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

No. Just no. Chuck Norris sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 02, 2013, 09:54:37 PMNo. Just no. Chuck Norris sucks.
I used to think that until *shudder* he came to my house and slammed my head into the keyboard. (:P)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: shadowkirby on March 04, 2013, 02:40:55 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1058.0
So, SFK, you don't like Chuck Norris? ;)
I was a much more foolish man in those days.

I am far wiser now. Still a fool. But a wiser fool.