News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

Just post what you last watched on TV.

The Olympics and Pawn Stars

K-NiGhT

I'm currently watching the Olympics.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Wow, I haven't watched TV in quite some time.... I guess the last movie I watched was Bridesmaids, I love that movie it's hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Eureka. That show was awesome. Too bad it's over.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

Does Hetalia count if I watched it on my phone? :3

FSM-Reapr

An Estonian TV-drama. Didn't understand a word. :P

Spyro

Big Brother.

Best show ever.

and Live with Kelly.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Spyro on July 30, 2012, 07:52:22 AMBig Brother.

Worst show ever.

My opinion. I just can't stand people who act like idiots just to get famous.

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah that's right, I watched the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

wariopiano

Zunawe

Quote from: wariopiano on July 30, 2012, 03:01:40 PMStoragewars!(love it!)
I don't mean to do this again, because it's already been mentioned, but I don't like Storage Wars. You can say it's about finding cool things, but there's too much of people being overly cocky and arrogant for me to like. I like Hollywood Treasures because it is just about finding cool things.

I tried watching The Whitest Kids U' Know, but I just had no idea what was going on.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 30, 2012, 08:10:49 AMMy opinion. I just can't stand people who act like idiots just to get famous.
Oh, god. Some of them are like that (not much), but I still love it. At least Big Brother US.

Big Bang Theory
Bachelor Pad

SuperFireKirby

Personally I can't stand reality tv. Jersey Shore, House Wibes, Big Brother, whatever else. I think I lose brain cells every time I'm forced to watch it.

THE LAST SHOW I WATCHED WAS AVATAR, OF COURSE. Nah, just kidding. Last thing I watched was the awful, awful Spiderman Animated Series starring Neal Patrick Harris. Everything about the show besides NPH is SO TERRIBLE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 30, 2012, 09:24:59 PMPersonally I can't stand reality tv. Jersey Shore, House Wibes, Big Brother, whatever else. I think I lose brain cells every time I'm forced to watch it.

THE LAST SHOW I WATCHED WAS AVATAR, OF COURSE. Nah, just kidding. Last thing I watched was the awful, awful Spiderman Animated Series starring Neal Patrick Harris. Everything about the show besides NPH is SO TERRIBLE.
you mean this?

Yeah I remember watching this.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Yep. Watched the first 2 episodes. Coincidentally, those will be the last two episodes I will watch.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!