News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Granted. You go deaf.

I wish for nothing.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 29, 2012, 03:12:29 PMGranted. You go deaf.

I wish for nothing.

Granted! You are transported to the Distortion World with no way out!

I wish for the perfect bacon cheeseburger (that I can eat :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Granted, however you are extremely allergic to cheese, so you swell up and die!!!

I wish Winter would unlock the original Ironic Wish Granting thread and delete this one.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on July 29, 2012, 04:54:25 PMGranted, however you are extremely allergic to cheese, so you swell up and die!!!

I wish Winter would unlock the original Ironic Wish Granting thread and delete this one.

Hey, wait a minute, I'm not... oh well, nevermind. :P

Granted; although, due to a mix up, both topics are deleted and wiped from the server.

I wish for more people in our modern-day world to gain common sense.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Granted, now there is no such thing as design. All things are just what they're supposed to be.

I wish for help.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 30, 2012, 07:53:45 AMGranted, now there is no such thing as design. All things are just what they're supposed to be.

I wish for help.

Granted! You are taken into a mental asylum, where you are given plenty of "help."

I wish for a nice vacation! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Granted. The people in Iceland are very nice. However, there isn't much to do in Iceland.

I wish for a chocolate milkshake and a hamburger from a good diner.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 30, 2012, 06:05:56 PMGranted. The people in Iceland are very nice. However, there isn't much to do in Iceland.

I wish for a chocolate milkshake and a hamburger from a good diner.

Granted. You decide to come back to the diner at least once a month. This turns into once a week... into once a day...

I wish for a friendly Creeper (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Creeper) in a Minecart!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

^ You made my wish better. I could survive on hamburgers and milkshakes indefinitely.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 30, 2012, 06:54:32 PM^ You made my wish better. I could survive on hamburgers and milkshakes indefinitely.

Heart problems, diabetes, heartburn, stomach problems, obesity... You don't know the nutritional values of the food at the diner, or what affects they could have on you. :P Especially if you go there every day.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 30, 2012, 06:38:55 PMI wish for a friendly Creeper (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Creeper) in a Minecart!

Granted, you got a regular Creeper instead.

I wish for an ad.

Dudeman

Granted. It states how horrible FSM is and you don't get any more gigs.

I wish that this wish wasn't granted.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Kman96

Quote from: Dudeman on July 31, 2012, 11:44:01 AMGranted. It states how horrible FSM is and you don't get any more gigs.

I wish that this wish wasn't granted.
Granted. You implode.

I wish that these wishes weren't ironic.
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Granted, but then this thread becomes dull, and everybody here loses their entertainment and happiness and dies.

I wish everybody in my marching band was actually able to march. (Nothing against drumline, but they are failing hardcore.)

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 31, 2012, 04:37:29 PMGranted, but then this thread becomes dull, and everybody here loses their entertainment and happiness and dies.

I wish everybody in my marching band was actually able to march. (Nothing against drumline, but they are failing hardcore.)

The members of your marching band are drafted into the army during World War III! :o There, they learn to march, and to raze enemy towns to the ground.  :-X

EDIT: Forgot wish:
I wish for a genie of my own, so that I won't get any more "ironic wishes." :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber