Jompa's Compositions/Non-Video Game Related Arrangements/Performances

Started by Jompa, July 24, 2012, 03:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

Jompa

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 10, 2012, 06:03:04 PMHaha, I thought your Untitled 2's beginning was Goldenrod City..
ikr? - I noticed when I was finished with it :P
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

So, me and a girl in my class formed a duet-kinda-thing with me on the piano (which I cannot play btw) and her on viola.
AND, we decided to play this:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Soshite, Itsumo no Fuukei ~ Viola & Pno

MP3
PDF

This is the cutest song ever
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

OH MY FUCKING GOD, FSM!!! THAT'S BRUTALLY AWESOME!
just tell me; Why, the fuck, are you playing stuff from Haruhi?
But damn, that's absolutely awesomely awesome!!
We're playing THIS in my big band now!
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on October 09, 2012, 01:19:16 PMOH MY FUCKING HARUHI, FSM!!!
Fixed, lulz.

It's nothing official, it's not going to be played in a concert. I know lots of talented people from the orchestra(actually, only the best of the best are in that orchestra. I couldn't even get to the audition because of my lack of skill with the violin), they are good friends of mine. I decided that we could do something fun together, and I picked this song. We will play it in the cafeteria in the Helsinki's Musiikkitalo(transl. Music Building or something like that).

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 09, 2012, 01:29:28 PM
Quote from: Jompa on October 09, 2012, 01:19:16 PMOH MY FUCKING HARUHI, FSM!!! THAT'S BRUTALLY AWESOME!
Fixed, lulz.
Someone suddenly got obsessed with haruhi, even your profile picture. :) Can't blame you tho, it's really good, it's a stepping stone in anime. It even has it's own religion; Haruhiism
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

I had never watched any anime(except Pokémon and YuGiOh).
Don't hate me for this, but I used to think that anime was for whimps.
I heard so much good of this anime from you guys so I decided to watch one episode. After lmao something lead to another and the next thing you know, is that it's 2 AM and the Endless Eight had just started.(I actually watched all the episodes) The idea was actually absolutely brilliant. After you had watched the movie, you understood Nagato better. If you get sick from watching the same episode all over again, imagine how she must have felt for re-living the same two weeks all over again!

Edit: I'm nuts. I posted that much?! :o I usually do short posts.

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 10, 2012, 09:36:42 AMThe idea was actually absolutely brilliant. After you had watched the movie, you understood Nagato better. If you get sick from watching the same episode all over again, imagine how she must have felt for re-living the same two weeks all over again!
Yes, FSM, everyone knows - but the endless eight is at least four episodes too long. I watched them all too, poor nagato :'(
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr