News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (DISCUSSION)

Started by Kman96, July 23, 2012, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do YOU think should be the Champion Battle Theme??

"Battle! Team Aqua/Magma Team Leader" (Ruby & Sapphire)   (link)
7 (70%)
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (HeartGold and SoulSilver)   (link)
1 (10%)
"Battle! Champion" (Black and White)  (link)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 04, 2013, 09:34:12 AM

Kman96

Hello, everyone! I am going to start a spin-off series from K-NiGhT's amazing "The Great NSM Pokémon Adventure!" it will be strictly (unless otherwise noted) about Eric and I traveling through my newly created region of Alyos (basically, Alaska) and our misadventures after K-NiGhT's adventure. I won't be starting this for a while, so this is just a quick heads-up about it's impending creation.

We will be traveling through the region, following the path of the gyms, and fighting crime! I'll also be taking any suggestions you may have for the story...but leave the naming and placing of things to me. Unless I ask...there are some cities I just can't think of names for.

Any questions? Ask away! I'm uber excited about this.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

I expect there to be supporting roles from our current cast of characters.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 23, 2012, 09:34:04 PMI expect there to be supporting roles from our current cast of characters.

Depends on what you call a supporting role.

Also...sheikah...I have a hand-drawn map (it's VERY rough) of what I would like the map of Alyos to look like, but you are so much better in the map-making program than I am. If you have a chance, could you perhaps be able to make one for me? I'll take a pic of what I've got and give you any information you need. (lets hope he reads this *fingers crossed* )

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 23, 2012, 09:34:14 PMNevermind.

Derp.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Yeah, sure thing.  Just send me a pic and some ideas and I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: Kman96 on July 23, 2012, 09:37:45 PMbut you are so much better in the map-making program than I am.

You do know I just use MS paint, right?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Yeah, you told me before. But I'm no good at things like that, nor do I know what MS paint is or have it. Plus, I'm already uber busy with some things already.

Ill post the pic to this thread, along with some other information.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Fair enough, at least this means I'm good for something on this forum  ::)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 24, 2012, 05:40:24 PMFair enough, at least this means I'm good for something on this forum  ::)
Hey. You're good for bunches of things. Cuz you're the last sheikah!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Balls? Check. Pokeballs? got those too.

made my day that much better.

EFitTrainr

I'd go ask you when the new chapter's coming irl, but I'm in Biology and idk what class you're in...
GOGOGO
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 09:48:21 AMI'd go ask you when the new chapter's coming irl, but I'm in Biology and idk what class you're in...
GOGOGO

In response to that:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 15, 2012, 10:58:57 PMI may do a few chapters, but it's also possible that we could have a whole new series on our hands. A new region after your Alyos story :O
Quote from: Kman96 on October 15, 2012, 11:08:14 PMAh, yes, that'd be great! But I'm still planning my Alyos adventure for when this is finished...
Party Hard!
[close]