News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (DISCUSSION)

Started by Kman96, July 23, 2012, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do YOU think should be the Champion Battle Theme??

"Battle! Team Aqua/Magma Team Leader" (Ruby & Sapphire)   (link)
7 (70%)
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (HeartGold and SoulSilver)   (link)
1 (10%)
"Battle! Champion" (Black and White)  (link)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 04, 2013, 09:34:12 AM

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on April 19, 2013, 10:46:44 PMAs much as I love the battle themes from that series, it has to be main series...and I actually haven't heard the XD soundtrack.
I believe that XD is considered part of the main series games?? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_games
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 19, 2013, 11:20:33 PMI believe that XD is considered part of the main series games?? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_games
You know what I mean. Besides, you're going to trust a list that includes both Pokemon Stadiums along with My Pokemon Ranch?

Not on my watch.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

It's not a main series game. Main series games are totally different.

How about these:
"Battle! Aqua Magma Team Leader"
"Battle! Dialga Palkia"
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (from HeartGold and SoulSilver)
"Battle! Champion" (from Black and White)
"Battle! Rival" (from Black 2 and White 2)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 20, 2013, 08:35:16 AMIt's not a main series game. Main series games are totally different.
Thank you, Slow.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 20, 2013, 08:35:16 AMHow about these:
"Battle! Aqua Magma Team Leader"
"Battle! Dialga Palkia"
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (from HeartGold and SoulSilver)
"Battle! Champion" (from Black and White)
"Battle! Rival" (from Black 2 and White 2)
I added a poll of my top three of these. YOU DECIDE!

Poll closes in ~2 weeks. Unless I feel like there's a definite winner.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

What how did Dialga Palkia not make it

Either way I think I'll vote for Aqua/Magma Leader
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 20, 2013, 10:20:12 AMWhat how did Dialga Palkia not make it

Either way I think I'll vote for Aqua/Magma Leader
I just didn't feel like it was fast paced enough, nor did it feel as big and bad as I'm wanting the theme to be. And on top of all that, it's from a Pokemon battle, not a trainer battle. The Rival battle was too much involved with the plot of BW2...the rival theme itself tells the story of the rival and why he's angry at team plasma, and I felt the battle theme did a similar arrangement. So I didn't want to use a song displaying someone else's story in a tale that had no relation. Does that make sense?

I myself had considered the team Aqua/Magma leader battle, but I had doubted its potential, and for a while, it sounded a bit empty. But every time I listen to it, I feel a sudden rush and my blood starts pumping, so I'm giving it another chance. Another reason I had doubted it is because the elite 4 teme I chose (Battle! Frontier Brain (Sinnoh)) is so epic, I didn't think I could find one to top it. But I guess it doesn't need to top it- it needs to capture the feeling in looking for.

Continue polling.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on April 19, 2013, 08:21:39 PMSounds similar to Looker's Theme (Suspension of Disbelief, if you will)
Quote from: Kman96 on November 02, 2012, 06:19:37 PMMandrew's Theme ~Looker's Theme (Pl)
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on April 22, 2013, 02:19:57 AMhmmmmmmmmmmm
It's not a secret that Mandrew is the champion, Yugi. You would know that if you'd read chp. 30 & 31 of TGNSMPA!

...but clever deducing, I guess.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Eric and I are legitimately discussing making a spoof of our own story- a short live-action film that is based on "the adventures of Mikuru Asahina." written by SHADOWKIRBY.

Coming this summer. Hopefully. Omg we better fuckin make this.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

FILM IN JUNE

ASDFHGHJJLKUNGFEWFL.:9RXWKI I CAN BE KOIZUMI

this might actually be a way we could meet without my family freaking out. "Excuse me miss, we're filming a movie. Can you hold this poster board for a second?"

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

The poll closes tomorrow. I have no idea why I decided to leave it open this long, there's obviously a winner. But eh, things could change...mebbe.

In other news, bubbles is amazing. She has efficiently produced an incredible logo for the series which we will implement somehow someway. It's awesome.

I will post the final one later.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

I don't know why I didn't end this poll sooner :P The winner was so obvious.

RESULTS:
3rd place, with 1 vote,
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (HeartGold and SoulSilver)

2nd place, with 2 votes,
"Battle! Champion" (Black and White)

And in 1st place, with 7 votes,
"Battle! Team Aqua/Magma Team Leader" (Ruby & Sapphire)

Hooray! The soundtrack is officially complete! It's been growing for so long, but it has final come to a whopping total of 78 songs! (mostly because I got lazy and stopped thinking of different tracks that could be implemented into the story) I'll update this with a link soon. Also, thanks to bubbles' design of a logo, which I need to display soon, I will continue my work on the YouTube playlist for this soundtrack. I've also made some excellent progress on the location descriptions.

Summer is approaching fast up here. As of today, Eric and I have 2 weeks and 2 days of school left, and it my summer goes according to plan, I will have plenty of time to write and bust episodes out as fast as I can. If I'm lucky, I may even be able to do one a day. Let's cross our fingers.

Thank you all for your patience and support, I just hope we can get this plane off the ground!
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

BUMMMMMP!

Here to release the officially completed logo of the Adventures in Alyos series, completed by the incredibly wonderful Bubbles7689!!one!!!!1!!!!!1!1!!!1!!

Don't look if you would like to keep your eyeballs in their sockets due to awesomeness explosion
[close]

Thank you! And we are still working furiously behind the scenes!!
Party Hard!
[close]