News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Action Replay DS Q

Started by spitllama, July 11, 2012, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I want to play Mystery Dungeon and be Jirachi :D ....... but my action replay ds doesnt work in the dsi. Anyone know some mystical wizardry that'll make it work?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

You don't need that! I made it up there and took down Jirachi with a Kecleon. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

There are action replays for the DSi, you know.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Well of course there is, but I don't really want to buy it *shocker*
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Well DS ac's don't work on DSi's...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Ok. I heard about something like the R4i and Acekard 2i and figured there were ways to manipulate it. Google hasn't helped.
Submissions Page

Zunawe

I'm pretty sure the code should work if you can run the game, but if the AR isn't compatable, then the game can't be read through it. I dunno, I don't have much any experience with them. What I just said was the observations from a Youtube video.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on July 11, 2012, 07:01:06 PMI want to play Mystery Dungeon and be Jirachi :D ....... but my action replay ds doesnt work in the dsi. Anyone know some mystical wizardry that'll make it work?
Going to agree with fingerz here, beat Jirachi, wish for him to join your team! Then make him the leader. XD
I think that's what I did. ...Unless I didn't actually make it that far, idk
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]