News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Pokemon and Ditto taught me that there's nothing more useful than hermaphroditism
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Playing Kirby's Adventure taught me that the best way to win a fight is to inhale your opponents.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Pokemon tought me that if you drop a leaf on a fish, it will faint.

Bespinben

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon taught me that the best way to get someone's attention is to tickle them.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bespinben on July 11, 2012, 10:58:17 AMPokemon Mystery Dungeon taught me that the best way to get someone's attention is to tickle them.

Bufufufufufufufufu. I remember that part... I was tempted to attack... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

If the Legend of Zelda has taught me anything, it's that a simple bottle can carry anything from milk to the souls of lost spirits.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

PMD taught me that a small child/animal can survive, lost in a cave for infinite amount of time while waiting to be rescued. However if I go in there I will die of hunger or rape within two floors.
Quote from: Bespinben on July 11, 2012, 10:58:17 AMPokemon Mystery Dungeon taught me that the best way to get someone's attention is to tickle them.

BEST

SlowPokemon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon proved reincarnation is true--but you're only reincarnated as Pokemon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Pikmin tought me that slave labor is A-OK.  :)

K-NiGhT

First person shooters taught me it's okay to mutilate the sh** out of innocent people.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Zunawe

Dragon Quest taught me that puns are just another form of torture (punishment, if you will).
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 12, 2012, 07:37:56 AMPokemon Mystery Dungeon proved reincarnation is true--but you're only reincarnated as Pokemon.

...But the only example of that would be Gengar in PMD1, and that was consequence as for forsaking Gardevoir after having borne the brunt of Ninetale's curse. I don't think that applies for all people in the Pokemon universe. Besides, Gengar retained his human memories after having been "reborn" as a Pokémon, so I don't even think the term "reincarnation" would apply here.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jub3r7

Some people who believe in reincarnation also believe they remember some of their memories from their past lives

ANYWAYS SUBJECT CHANGE
AC taught me to be responsible!!!! And that eating is possible but isn't really necessary.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]