News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

K-NiGhT plays Pokemon Emerald!

Started by K-NiGhT, July 05, 2012, 09:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I'm going to write small journal entries of me playing through Pokemon Emerald, my favorite Pokemon game of ALL TIME. I have a lot to catch up on so I'll be writing this a lot, especially with the little hiatus my main story got into.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

K-NiGhT

Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012: Day 1

4:00 AM: I'm tired. I'll write later.

7:16 AM: OK. I feel better. Now I'll explain myself. My name is Marty. I'm from Goldenrod City in the Johto Region. Right now I'm sitting in a moving van getting ready to stop in my new hometown of Littleroot Town in the Hoenn Region. We're moving because my father got a job as a Gym Leader in some other town a few months ago, and he arranged for us to move with him. I'm pretty excited to make new friends in the Hoenn Region. I didn't really meet anybody that I would consider a "friend" in the Johto Region. But I digress. I'm going to take a nap. I hope we get there soon.

9:24 AM: We're finally here in the Hoenn Region! I'm so excited! I'm sitting here at my new desk writing in the Journal my Mom gave me this morning. So far I've set my clock and got all of my stuff unpacked into my new room. It looks like everything is in order, so I'll go meet the locals like Mom said to.

11:30 AM: Wow. A lot has just happened in only two hours and six minutes. I went to look for Professor Birch, one of the most famous Pokemon Professors in the world. I met his daughter, May, at their house. She said to look for him up near the road up north. I walked that way and heard a man crying out for help. I ran over to the voice, and found Professor Birch running away from a Pokemon, to no avail. He asked me to take a Pokemon from his bag. I unzipped the bag and found three Poke Balls. Not knowing which one to take, I chose the one farthest to my left, being left-handed myself. I threw the Ball, and a green gecko Pokemon came out, which Professor Birch explained was a Treecko. I told Treecko to fight the Pokemon, and it did! It was so exhilerating. We defeated the Pokemon, which Professor Birch said was a Poocheyena. We went back to his Lab, and he told me I could keep the Pokemon. He then told me to go see his daughter, who I met earlier, and have her teach me how to battle. I went north to Oldale Town, and saw May walking to the northern road. I caught up to her and we battled. I ended up winning because I had fought other wild Pokemon before battling her Torchic, so Treecko had gotten a little stronger. We headed back to the Lab, where Professor Birch gave me this weird thing called a Pokedex. It apparently records data on Pokemon I catch. I'm not gonna use that. I only want to battle. Now I am getting ready to go on an adventure to get all the Gym Badges.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness